2019 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really change the program winter to summer, salt the hell out of some bait and the same white jughead hoochies I run in summer mostly as I suck with spoons.

I'm not sure which day I am going yet, ideally Saturday so I can avoid the super lame event my wife wants to drag me to sat night...both days look amazing to be up in the sound

Around the bend is up towards port Mellon area. Cheers and good luck!!!

Hey its only 1.5M at the bank, who's with me lol....lets see if it knocks down tonight as forecast, if so I am heading out for sure, otherwise Sunday.

Went out Thursday to beat the winds. Fished 3 hours on the back side of Bowen between Hutt and second marker. Picked up a wild coho on herring aide. Two other boats were nearby and both had one keeper and had released undersized. Lots of bait and fish on the sounder.

I am off defense islands right now it's super nice and only us here. Picked up a juvenile spring on a small hunk of metal and that's it so far. Going to head towards tunstall via grace around 130 see what's up. Stunning scenery up this way. cheers
is nice up at defense let me know how u make out around the lower part of howe sound

Didn't see much else around other than a few beauty aggressive lings towards mcnabb creek. 200 or so prawns and that's a wrap for the season I believe. Too much going on the next months and gone for December...unless the reports are good then I'm in!

See no other boats today fishing other than a few off West Van apartments. I skipped grace and tunstall due to timing cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back