2019 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of boats, porpoises and bait at the bell. Fishing the mud but no hookups. Did see one smaller fish hooked by another boat. That’s all so far.

Anyone else see any action?

Trolling roger Curtis in 400’ of water. About 20 boats around. No action yet. Not much for marks on the screen either.

Lots of boats, porpoises and bait at the bell. Fishing the mud but no hookups. Did see one smaller fish hooked by another boat. That’s all so far.

Anyone else see any action?
Yup ... saw two on my boat by 8am ;) One about 64 cm and one a little better that was between 9 and 10lbs. Both fish were on Skinny G’s in the suspended bait vs in the bottom bait. Much better half says I have to take her out tomorrow a.m. so we will give it a try again tomorrow. Perfect water and weather ... beautiful morning out there.

Yup ... saw two on my boat by 8am ;) One about 64 cm and one a little better that was between 9 and 10lbs. Both fish were on Skinny G’s in the suspended bait vs in the bottom bait. Much better half says I have to take her out tomorrow a.m. so we will give it a try again tomorrow. Perfect water and weather ... beautiful morning out there.

Good to see someone had success. We pulled the plug early.The chartered Grady next to us landed one as well. Counted 36 boats out this am around the bell.

Oh that was you! Haha sorry man I figured it was someone from the forum lol. She's a big ***** aint she?

RC was that you coming in this afternoon with no canvas on the command bridge, but a tender on a sea-wise on the swim grid? Saw a 30 Commander come in behind my dark grey Eaglecraft, thinking it was you.

RC was that you coming in this afternoon with no canvas on the command bridge, but a tender on a sea-wise on the swim grid? Saw a 30 Commander come in behind my dark grey Eaglecraft, thinking it was you.
I came in at 430. Mine has no tender anymore and the canvas in top just rolled up. I think I saw the guy you're talking about putt by me at QA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back