2019 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a great day out there, finally got some blood on the deck. Prawning has been lights out for me higher up between 250-300. Although a smaller size the crabbing in the harbor has been good too. Worked out a few kinks over the past month and picked this guy up at the hump. We were on fish all day. Had too many unders to count but all very scrappy. Dialed it in at 120 on the riggers using a black double glow flasher and a green and blue splatter back hoochie on one side and a lemon lime flasher and Irish cream spoon on the other side. Both fished equally well. Resized_20190328_153732.jpeg

Had a great day out there, finally got some blood on the deck. Prawning has been lights out for me higher up between 250-300. Although a smaller size the crabbing in the harbor has been good too. Worked out a few kinks over the past month and picked this guy up at the hump. We were on fish all day. Had too many unders to count but all very scrappy. Dialed it in at 120 on the riggers using a black double glow flasher and a green and blue splatter back hoochie on one side and a lemon lime flasher and Irish cream spoon on the other side. Both fished equally well. View attachment 44695
Well done RC. Great pic!

Had a great day out there, finally got some blood on the deck. Prawning has been lights out for me higher up between 250-300. Although a smaller size the crabbing in the harbor has been good too. Worked out a few kinks over the past month and picked this guy up at the hump. We were on fish all day. Had too many unders to count but all very scrappy. Dialed it in at 120 on the riggers using a black double glow flasher and a green and blue splatter back hoochie on one side and a lemon lime flasher and Irish cream spoon on the other side. Both fished equally well. View attachment 44695
Nice job! How was the algie/slime? I'll see you guys out there Saturday. Likely start at the hump.

Nice haul. Thanks for the report.

Heading out post work, likely Cowan or hole in the wall.
Anyone out?

Edit: lines in near hour at Cowan quiet, bit of bait

Last edited:
Didn't mark anything all day Thursday and was into them consistantly.
This is Jim from Facebook right? Have you learned to take a joke yet? Lol. Welcome to the real fishing group.
I can always take a joke just who the guy is I’m taking it from I don’t put up with crap

I can always take a joke just who the guy is I’m taking it from I don’t put up with crap
I don't think a tongue in cheek comment is really crap. Nothing said was offensive or rude. I think you just didn't like being the brunt of it. I guess you're the king of your own group though.

Good luck fishing see u out there
You too Jim. I did try and apologize by the way. No need to have enemies out there. Hope we can leave this behind us. We all benefit from quality reports, even if they come with the occasional dig ;)

Jim is a good guy and can take a joke ,his site also helps out like this one it's a fishing forum correct ?
Yes it is. I was happy to join but got booted immediately for saying "there's no fish in the winter! Time to put your boats away!" But clearly joking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back