2002 14.5' Princecraft with 25hp Honda 4 stroke

S

SIR

FS - 2002 14.5' alumininum Princecraft "Resorter" with a 2002 Honda 25hp four stroke. Boat was sanded primed and epoxy painted inside and out last year and is bottom painted. Has battery and bilge pump. Includes oars.

Boat is in really nice shape and motor has low hours as this boat was only used for taking guests back and forth across the bay to Lund. Purchased larger welded aluminum so this boat has to go to make dock space. Replacement price over $12K, asking $4K.

info@sevillaislandresort.ca
604-414-6880

Can you send me some pics as I have a buddy looking for one. what about a trailer??

Wolf

The boat is hauled out with the engine inside for winter storage at the moment but I'll get some photos today.

He'll need a trailer - we live on an island so don't "do" trailers :D

Here are some photos of the boat. As you can see the boat looks new as it was proffessionaly painted last season with Interlux marine primer and epoxy paint. The interior is a light gray, I'll get some photos of the interior when I launch it next week. The hull has NO dents, the rivets are all original and there are no leaks. I've installed a heavy guage transducer bracket on the stern

Boat1.gif

This is the boat - with it's replacement in the background

url]

Here is a closeup of the hull. It's dent-free and already bottom painted and ready to go for the year.

url]

The outboard has cosmetic scratches to the cowl but the leg paint is perfect with no rust and it runs really well as it has been stored inside for winters and been well maintained

Yeah, still have to install a reboarding ladder, DSC radio and weld over the two thru hulls that were for the live holding well before my commercial inspection. Also going to install a second battery and isolator/combiner as this boat isn't self bailing so I want to keep the starter islolated from the bilge pump. Next years budget will switch out the seats to two rows of drop is seat with adjustable backs as per our other tour boat. Have to go diving under the boat to see if I can find some of the money I'm pouring into the ocean :)

Back