Search results

1. L

2020 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Orcas are around iona now
  2. L

Wednesday at the north arm. First fish within 10 minutes...lost at boat. 2nd after 2 hours knocked off with the net. 3rd around 6...in the boat.All on Anchovies and uv purple haze at 47ft. Other rods combo's had no actoin.
  3. L

Not that I condone ...the natives have nets on the vedder for springs and can sell the ceremonial fish
  4. L

Light line ling cod on a 6 weight fly rod with steel leaders. Good memories
  5. L

I Fished around RC yesterday 5 hours. One fish an hour. On herring aide at 125 One ten lb the rest around 5 lb
  6. L

Thanks again .i Don't know everything. Learned from the site . Its working
  7. L

Thanks. Great screen shot. Last time out ... Tuesday. ..had some luck on flash fly glow white at 136. Fishing the famed trough
  8. L

I didn't know of the area near paisley being closed. Not that I was fishing there but what area is closed for salmon fishing just in case I drifted in to it
  9. L

Caught 5 out a little deeper near worlcombe. Herring aide skinny g and regular coyote herring aide on Thursday. Fishing at 180
  10. L

2019 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Must be salmon hanging out at the White Rock buffet
  11. L

Outboard sales

True. Although they employ a lot of locals and in my case the savings were spent at Berrys ,Pacific Angler and other local fishing stores
  12. L

Outboard sales

Bass pro shops if mercury is your choice has good price. No ferries too
  13. L

Where is that forecast from
  14. L

I would guess you need 1. 5 m minimum . Below 1 I paddle m 21 ft flat bottom to barely get it on the trailer
  15. L

They are killing us .....too
  16. L

Around the qa most of the day. There was a shower but not enough to get wet when releasing fish. Pretty steady action all day with a couple in the box. The spoons worked all day
  17. L

2018 OFFICIAL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

In and out of the cabin door playing all those winter springs should keep the CO levels down...lol
  18. L

What heater is that. Gas or batteries. A nice option. That and a battery warmed jacket and you can be comfortable
  19. L

Rumors run rampant. And media tends to multiply them. I read the radiation from the tsunami in the east Pacific was causing sterility to the orcas. Oops off topic..... Let's hope we enjoy a strong winter spring fishery!!!!!
Back