Search results

1. Matty4x4

26 x 9.5 northwest aluminum craft Build

Where can a guy find those tidy little fuel shut offs?
  2. Matty4x4

Tahsis ouch!!

Yes. Likely engine out to do the starboard side.
  3. Matty4x4

Tahsis ouch!!

This topic has me thinking pretty hard about my scuppers that sit below the waterline in my striper. I’ve been thinking about plugging them and plumbing the deck drains into an aluminum box with a bilge pump in it.
  4. Matty4x4

Downriggers. SOLD

I have 2 Scotty 60 inch electric downriggers up for grabs. Single belt model, brand new cable. No swivel bases located in courtenay $700 for the pair text 250-218-0281 with question and for pictures
  5. Matty4x4

Trailer parking in Nanaimo

Torsion axles. She sits level and low. The only time its an issue is on the ferry
  6. Matty4x4

It sits really low. I drug it down the ramp on the rear cross member a couple times. Where do you launch on gabe ?
  7. Matty4x4

21 foot striper. Trailer sits quite low.
  8. Matty4x4

with the new boats the ramp angles are garbage. They recommend only crossing with trailers or low vehicles at high tide. My dad says his car bottoms out all the time and even with the old ferry I was dragging my boat trailer down the ramp and stuffed my spare tire carrier into the deck and bent...
  9. Matty4x4

That’s my concern. My wife would take the truck to gabriola but I’d like my trailer to be there when I come back.
  10. Matty4x4

I typically do this annually but usually tow the boat and launch on Gabriola. I missed last year due to house renos but have come to find out that with the new ferries I can’t get my trailer on and off. It was sketchy with the old ferry running.
  11. Matty4x4

Because I cant get the boat trailer on the Gabriola ferry anymore I’m looking for somewhere safe in naniamo that I can leave my trailer for 5-7 days after launching. I was thinking departure bay but hoping someone local can let me know if there is anywhere else. Thanks
  12. Matty4x4

Bumper Racks

SOLD
  13. Matty4x4

Bumper Racks

Two stainless bumper racks. Bumper shown in picture is 9x21. All mounting hardware to clamp to railing is included but one u-bolt broke on removal. A replacement shouted easy enough to find at a local marine store. asking $150 for the pair. located in courtenay.
  14. Matty4x4

In-boat dual battery charger/tender?

I went with a 2 bank NOCO. Wires directly to each battery. It’s programable for battery type and it goes on sale at canadian tire from time to time.
  15. Matty4x4

Kicker steering from inboard

when you say a 3 way valve does that mean you can only steer the main or the kicker but not both? I’m battling the power assist inboard steering and panther for the kicker. It fine in calm water but when a bit of wind comes up it’s a nightmare to have just the kicker steering
  16. Matty4x4

Drywaller

That’s probably what’s going to happen. Worst part is the kitchen goes in on monday So the ceiling is going to have to be redone over top of a more or less finished space.
  17. Matty4x4

Drywaller

Anybody know a good drywall guy in or near courtenay? I’m in the middle of a Reno and the guy that retextured my ceiling missed the mark. Told me it would all blend in no problem and now that it’s painted you can see every different section. Not sure what my next move is mud the whole thing...
  18. Matty4x4

2022 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

We just got home from Nootka. I believe it was $20 to launch and $15 per day for parking.
  19. Matty4x4

Windshield wiper synchronization

https://sea-dog.com/sc/RawData/Sea-Dog/TechSheets/266 no personal experience with one but their stuff is usually budget friendly
  20. Matty4x4

Chineese Diesel Heaters - Extras

Lordco has it. Our price at work was $36 before tax for a 6 foot length. It will likely cost you a bit more if you don’t have an account to buy through
Back