Search results

1. burnsy22

WTB Boat Deck Chair

Looking for a gently used boat deck chair that someone might have lying around. I am located in Nanaimo but can travel. Preferably a double legged decent quality version. Canvas or white vinyl would work.
  2. burnsy22

Jigging setup for sale

Okuma Solterra 10L reel, paddle drag. And Ugly stik tiger lite rod 5'10 length, light weight strong rod. Rod is modelled after the shimano trevala. $120 for the combo. Located in Nanaimo I do travel to Victoria weekly as well.
  3. burnsy22

Trophy Tyee QR Reel and Trophy XL TQR Rod Combo $300

Selling My rod and reel together as a combo. The reel was lighly used for one season and the rod was used once. I sold my boat last November, and need to get rid of a few things. Both in great shape, the rod other than a scuff on the handle is like new, and the reel has been very lightly used...
  4. burnsy22

Selling Proline 231...Outboard Pod..Nanaimo

Here are the Pics. And here are the finer details of the boat. It is loaded for anyone who wants to fish. and was a guide boat for a couple seasons off of Ukie and has everything needed. 1995 Proline 231. (Fibre Glass Stringers)no rot, steering at the back as well. Hydraulic Steering 2008-2009...
  5. burnsy22

Sage 3106B 10.6 ft mooching rod. Brian Babcock Custom Special

Selling My Sage 3106 Brian Babcock Rod. In great shape, used sparingly over the last 3 seasons. Paid $599 plus tax, selling for $440. Arguably the best 10.6 foot trolling/mooching rod you can get. I am in Nanaimo, but go to Victoria weekly. Shoot me a PM if interested.
  6. burnsy22

Any fur traders out there?

This ad may be for you...priceless https://nanaimo.craigslist.ca/boa/d/trade-goats-for-canoe/6651105516.html
  7. burnsy22

WTB 1 Scotty Swivel Mount

Located in Nanaimo, and I am looking for 1 Scotty swivel mount. Could have it picked up anywhere between Victoria and Campbell River. PM me if you have one kicking around. Thanks, Shane
  8. burnsy22

WTB 2 x Scotty Downriggers

Looking for 2 scotty's with the heavier boom and newer style plugs. Thinking someone might have upgraded to high power riggers over Christmas and may want to sell their old ones. Send me a message if you have anything. Located on the Island. Shane
  9. burnsy22

Selling Lowrance Navionics Card- British Columbia

Ok , deal with the neighbour fell through. This is for the larger SD card, not the micro SD card. It works just fine in the LCX units/Eagle, and some of the older HDS units. We can do a test run in your unit to make sure it works. Card is $100, I am located in Nanaimo, but travel to Victoria...
  10. burnsy22

Selling Lowrance Navionics Card- British Columbia

Remove this thread please...Thanks
  11. burnsy22

Selling Lowrance LCX-18c

This is for just the head unit, nothing else, came with my new boat and don't need it. Here is the link. http://www.gpsdiscount.com/catalog/Lowrance-731.html $60 Located in Nanaimo
  12. burnsy22

19 Arima Sea Chaser for Sale

Well, got a case of 4-5 foot itis and now I am selling my boat. It really is a great fishing platform, and hopefully will find a good home. I am headed to Montreal for 3 days but will be able to respond to any emails, best to respond through my ad on craigslist. Boat is in Nanaimo...
  13. burnsy22

Selling Simrad NSS 12 Sport Touch Screen GPS/Sounder

Selling my SImrad Nss 12 Sport. Purchased new from Harbour Chandler 2 years ago and is in mint condition. The unit comes with the original box manuals and cover. The NSS 12 Sport did not come with a sounder built in. A BSM-1 Broad Band sonar hub was required in order to make the unit function...
  14. burnsy22

21 foot Trophy 1999

My buddy is looking at a used one at the moment and it comes with a 200 Optimax. I am assuming it is the 2002 Hull type which has a max HP rating of 175HP. I am not familiar with the insurance issues you would have if you have a boat that is over the hulls max HP. Anyone able to enlighten me at...
  15. burnsy22

Intellisteer?

Anyone had first hand use with this system? Good or bad...I have cable steering and just want to put it on my kicker only. Thanks.
  16. burnsy22

2005 Merc Optimax 225hp..Thoughts?

Have a friend looking to purchase a boat with this engine on it. Engine has 400 hours, anyone have any thoughts on this motor or experiences with it good or bad? Just want to try and give him some sound advice. Thanks
  17. burnsy22

WTB 21 foot Fibreglass

Looking for a 21 foot typical Deeper hull fibreglass fishing boat. Needs to have 4 stroke power. Pluses are a Hard top(fibreglass top with plastic windows), but not mandatory. Budget will be around 30k +/-. Thanks
  18. burnsy22

New Peetz Reels

Has anyone used the new style Peetz wood reels with the updated drag? Smoothness compared to cork drags? Performance? Creep? Love the look just deciding between a. Peetz and a Trophy. I have used a trophy before. Thanks
  19. burnsy22

WTS Islander MR3 Blue/Silver

Selling my Blue MR3, Solid back, with a few minor scuffs on the back, the rest is in excellent condition. Comes with Box, Neoprene case, warrantly card, almost new line, with dacron backing. Paid $589+taxes ($650) new, 1 year and 3 months ago. Asking $440. Located in Nanaimo but travel to...
  20. burnsy22

Crofton Launch

Going to Galiano 23-25th of September, and i was wondering if there was any issues leaving your truck and trailer at the Crofton launch parking lot? Also last I checked there was no fee to launch, correct? Thanks
Back