Search results

1. Buckethead905

Would a 25” fit ??

Can they not just order you a 30” leg? I’m just re-powering with a Yamaha 300 25” leg, they have the powerhead in Vancouver and they’re just waiting on the lower unit. They all come separate and then are put together to suit your lower unit sizing needs. At least this is how I understood it when...
  2. Buckethead905

Would a 25” fit ??

They won’t sell you a 30”?
  3. Buckethead905

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

You got some fetish with small rubber boats? 😂
  4. Buckethead905

“What shielding gas are you using”? “Oxygen”
  5. Buckethead905

When we had our campion 542, it was powered with a Yamaha 115, some are optioned with the 150. The 115 did the job but like others have mentioned, overall performance, especially in rough water is not even close. I will never buy another boat that’s even questionably underpowered, they are not...
  6. Buckethead905

I think that would be a good deal with a 140 or a 115 on the back. That thing would be a slug with a 90.
  7. Buckethead905

2005 Twin Yamaha F150s

Hey guys, As some of you may know based on my recent post in the boats/motors section, I’m now selling my counter-rotating Yamaha F150s in favour of going to a single 300 and a kicker. They have 25” shafts, 773 port engine hours, 771 starboard engine hours. I am selling the entire package...
  8. Buckethead905

What are they worth? 2006 Yamaha f150s

Hah, you know that wouldn’t bother me much at all eh?
  9. Buckethead905

Retaining wall contractor Victoria

Jesus, sell your rock wall and you’ll have any boat you want!
  10. Buckethead905

Anyone else care to throw a value on the entire package? @kaelc @Stizzla
  11. Buckethead905

A buddy in Nanaimo. I just paid him hourly for his work, I did all the lifting and helping, and he still got paid well for his time.
  12. Buckethead905

I guess you won’t know until you ask? Just had a contractor do the bottom row only 2 days ago.
  13. Buckethead905

Agreed it is very easy but maybe find a contractor that will agree to just laydown the first row for you, they have their laser level and compactors to make sure your blocks are completely level, then you’re off to the races. My buddy charges $60-80 per block including installation. The blocks...
  14. Buckethead905

I have a pair of 2006 Yamaha F150 engines that are original to my 06’ Pursuit 2470. They have a pair of Yamaha stainless props (19 pitch) and one is counter-rotating. They are paired with the factory Yamaha dual binnacle controls (manual with new Uflex throttle and shift cables on both motors.)...
  15. Buckethead905

1981 Double Eagle gets a second chance

Hey Dan, looking good. Just a heads up on the epoxy primer.. subsequent coats have a small time window to be applied, typically when the primer passes the “finger print test” it is ready to be applied again, this creates a chemical bond. If you allow the epoxy to fully dry you need to sand the...
  16. Buckethead905

2024 Feb canvas and frame work

Denis Patenaude out of Nanaimo, he did a custom storage cover for my pursuit and he did an outstanding job. To say I’m picky would be an understatement, and I was impressed with all aspects of his job. (250) 741-4242
Back