Search results

1. Fishin

Refitted 78 Searay 22 SRV Podded w/twin 2015 Mercury 115 -4 Strokes and 2021 Tuff EOH trailer

That’s a great deal for someone! Bet she sells fast.
  2. Fishin

What Did You Do To Your Boat This Week?

installed some lights up on my new arch saving my pesos for radar next will be nice being able to see what I’m doing early mornings/evenings
  3. Fishin

What Did You Do To Your Boat This Week?

Finished up the complete re wire then dropped off the boat at the fab shop had a custom tilting radar arch built by Walt bohn in sooke top notch work and a great guy I’m very happy with the design and the look! Just need to get the radar and lights hooked up going to be a great year!
  4. Fishin

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

1998 STRIPER 2600 ALASKA TOP https://www.facebook.com/share/odYuYyacLBCDyfbn/?mibextid=79PoIi
  5. Fishin

Prop choice

Little off topic but if you decide to sell one of the props id be interested i have a 14.5x17p enertia on my rig but would like to gain some rpm.
  6. Fishin

Trophy rewire questions

Definitely plan on it going to run the boat to make sure I’m happy with it and everything works like it should then will do a final clean up.
  7. Fishin

Trophy rewire questions

Still need to decide where I want to put speakers for the stereo and get a new horn but everything’s working which is nice little bit more clean up troll master is installed works good and onboard charger.
  8. Fishin

Trophy rewire questions

Almost finished few small things left had some help hooking everything up not the prettiest like some of the boats I’ve seen on here but it is functional.
  9. Fishin

Trophy rewire questions

Ordered #6 ancor marine tinned wire for the the wires going to my dash, #14 of the same brand for the electronics off the fuse panel and some #4 for batteries if needed the boat was Already set up for dual batteries but the factory wiring was messy, Blue seas for everything else circuit breaker...
  10. Fishin

Trophy rewire questions

Looks great! Maybe I should just hire you lol it’ll be a learning experience for myself I suppose.
  11. Fishin

Trophy rewire questions

No turning back now got the bulk of it out tied a piece of string to it and pulled it out fairly easy should make going back together easier.
  12. Fishin

Trophy rewire questions

I’m in sooke pretty sure you sold me the troll master based on the profile picture haha was starting to dig into the boat more and the wiring is just a nightmare figured its better to rip it all out before adding more stuff and making a bigger mess.
  13. Fishin

Trophy rewire questions

Thanks! The boat never had one originally so good info to have tough finding anyone locally for me have called around but no luck or long wait times so trying myself.
  14. Fishin

Trophy rewire questions

Going to be re wiring my 18’ trophy walk around first time taking on a project like this have various gauge marine tinned wire for the project new blue seas dual battery switch, blues seas 12 circuit fuse block, blue seas bus bar anything else I may need? The boats wiring is a complete disaster...
  15. Fishin

Wtb troll master **found one please delete**

Found one @Admin please delete Looking to buy a troll master if anyone has one sitting around that’s not being used before I order a new one Thanks.
  16. Fishin

2024 Victoria and Oak Bay Reports

Good work! Halibut really seemed to pick up this weekend saw lots at the cleaning table yesterday at pedder and more coming in after I finished with mine.
  17. Fishin

2024 Victoria and Oak Bay Reports

super late start for me today but what a beautiful day tons of boats out and flat calm Dropped the hook just after 11 had a nice 45lb hali before 12pm must have dropped it right on his head pulled up and went for salmon picked up a nice 10lb red hatch off the water front 75’ on the rigger in...
  18. Fishin

If it checks out this is an amazing deal! Needs a bit of love and higher hours but for the price that’s a ton of boat. https://www.facebook.com/share/4T1cAW5GCf2QZsej/?mibextid=79PoIi
  19. Fishin

older whaler looks decent. https://www.facebook.com/share/yBrRbL5Q2oRU37os/?mibextid=79PoIi
  20. Fishin

24’ zeta https://www.facebook.com/share/8fdgGXTj5BkayqQj/?mibextid=79PoIi
Back