1. TakesAll

Favorite Picture from 2023 fishing season

Rock Bay. Wore out our arms on big springs that day
  2. TakesAll

Let’s see your towing rig!

Got it just before the truck market went bonkers
  3. TakesAll

Photo Contest! Scotty Prizes!

pic of the year for me. Well timed snap.
  4. TakesAll

Favourite picture from 2021 salmon season

Great thread, great season. Whale mugging, dolphin action, got the wife into a few fish and a really great day for my pal from up north and his boys, took em on the Sonora loop. Hard to pic best, these are on the top of the list for sure.
  5. TakesAll

Silver streak washdown install

I reamed the hole for my kicker fuel line out thru the transom and ran a rubber pickup hose thru and straight down thru the pod deck with a couple 90° fittings. Little hillbilly but works great and was easy. Pump mounted port side gunnel bulkhead beside battery and switch mounted on the front of...
  6. TakesAll

The new towing rig 7.3 Gasser

Great rig! Electric jacks are life changing. I have a very similar setup to Gordon's and they're great. Bit of maintenance here and there but well worth the money in my opinion. My thumb never breaks a sweat running the controller.
  7. TakesAll

Halibut Regs

Its gota be a typo error, I'd expect another email to rectify. If the possession limits are same as daily why not just say that.
  8. TakesAll

DFO IFM Plan 2021/22 For Review

It's like they try to confuse us for fun sometimes but I think that'd be giving DFO too much credit haha. Fingers crossed we get to fish...
  9. TakesAll

Right, and it doesn't mention changing anything in 13 aside from bute and ramsay inlets specifically stated in the table above it, where those areas only opened after July 1st last year. Why they didn't use sub-area numbers I don't know.
  10. TakesAll

That table above only refers to what's not closing Apr 1. Hope I'm wrong but...
  11. TakesAll

Cell Service in Gold River?

Full bars in gold River for a year or so now. Not sure about tahsis. Fades as you get closer to the estuary. I have bell.
  12. TakesAll

It doesn't say that for CR. Non retention til July 15 then 1 daily max 80cm til end of August. The hybrid opening is just for the inlet zones. That's how I read it anyways.
  13. TakesAll

RECREATIONAL - Shellfish -

Guess I know what I'm doing this week now...along with the rest of CR
  14. TakesAll

6 month update on owning a new Silver Streak

I had the same list of add-ons for my deck accessories also. Cupholders are very important! Haha. Nobody likes poking holes in boats but it was pretty easy going I found. Cupholders at each corner near riggers, rod storage in center with gear bin, and 2 rodholder mounts 2/3 out from centerline...
  15. TakesAll

Let's see your boat!

the Any Minute and crew.
  16. TakesAll

Aluminum arch with rocket launchers

Kiel at New Wave Docks by the freshwater marina did my arch and some other mods, excellent work, fair price, but they are usually swamped busy. Worth stopping by though maybe. I couldn't live without my racks now haha. If you're going to use it for big Hali rods and such make sure they're a...
  17. TakesAll

2020 Bamfield and Barkley Sound Reports

Bit of a grinder weekend out there with the wind but managed to scratch out some decent springs off Beal mostly. White hootchies outfished chovies for us. Couple tasty sox on the run in and out that was nice. Watch for humpbacks we nearly ran into one.
  18. TakesAll

Gold River boat launch

For what it's worth iv been down to the sort the last 2 days and not seen any yankees plates or flat tires. I'd like to think I'd have noticed, but could have missed em i guess...
  19. TakesAll

FishingBC app problem?

Mine was screwing up for the last couple weeks too. Nerds online told me to re-install and update, but it still wouldn't load the regs. Just checked now though and it's working fine, don't know what I did differently this time maybe they've fixed the bugs.
  20. TakesAll

2020 Winter Harbour Reports

Back last night along with Chasin Tail after 2.5 days of decent fishing. Springs scattered about all the usual spots, Kains was slower for us but we did see nets out. Great weather sat and Sun morning managed to troll up some white meat, didn't bother jigging much. Springs were stuffed with tiny...
Back