Search results

1. 7

WTB; 40 ft of chain 200 ft 3/8 anchor rode

I need to either add to or replace my halibut rig. Anyone have some chain or rode for sale? If not someone looking to downsize pro built halibut rig?
  2. 7

Lowrance Blue plug transducer

I bought it second hand as "like new" . I only tested it, never installed. Also have another cable with blue plug i believe it is SPY-BL. Asking $100
  3. 7

3 x marinco pantograph wiper arms

17-22", new never installed. 2 in box, 1 not in box. $200 for the set. Not wanting to split at the moment.
  4. 7

Rochester 2 barrel carb

Brand new professional rebuild (Canadian Carbs) cost like $250. With a mounting plate for 350 chev small block intake.. Such as the AQ260. Have receipt. Asking $200 obo.
  5. 7

hardy vs nootka

Hi all, had been planning my first central coast trip this summer with a few friends. Idea HAD been to have 2 guys stay on the somewhat bare bones 27 ft tin boat, twin 175's, 2 guys go ashore in a tent. I think we're now deciding to scale back, go north of gold river WCVI, possibly with my...
  6. 7

Central coast lodges

Hey looking at bringing our boat to the hakai pass area. Going to be 50/50 fishing and general poking around. Calvert island area is of interest. What options are there? 2 or 4 platonic friends.
  7. 7

Best trolling rod blank

Hi All, My father in law (actually grandfather in law) is running out of fly rod projects, and might be willing to build me a trolling rod. What are your favorite blanks for trolling rods? Brand, specs and what you like about them would be appreciated. My daily rods are the cork handled...
  8. 7

for sale: Etec 150's without lower drive

Hi there, Looking to sell my 2 x 2007 etec 150's without the lower leg (gearbox). They have 1150 hours, run great and have been professionally maintained. The passed a leak down test with very little to no leakage, and have good cross hatching on the cylinder walls. I'd like $6000 for the...
  9. 7

Navionics Card

Brand new Navionics Canada/Alaska card. I bought it 3 weeks ago to cover for a trip, as I was waiting for my original card to replaced under warranty. I paid $230 plus tax. I would like $190 for it. 777
  10. 7

fitting a trailer

Hey All, So i purchased a boat last fall, and needed a trailer. After looking at the used options, it was pretty clear i needed something new. Anyways, the Victoria based dealer i bought the Roadrunner Trailer from couldnt get me out of the yard fast enough...no interest in helping me fit the...
  11. 7

Late 1990's/early 2000 lifetimer question

Hey all, Anyone out there also have a late 1990's/early 2k's lifetimer 2700? If so, what have you fit in the anchor locker in the front in terms of anchor rode? I bought 225' of rode and 75' of chain, and it seems to be a really tight fit. The locker seems too stuffed, and like I might need...
  12. 7

Rhino liner on sika flex?

Hey guys, I have sikaflex sealing seams on my aluminum roof. Was thinking of getting truck bedliner sprayed on top for abrasion resistance. Planning on keeping an inflatable on there for periods of time. Do you think bedliner would cause a problem with underlying sikaflex or damage a...
  13. 7

WTB Islander MR2 or MR3

Thought I'd send out the feelers for a good condition Islander reel in Victoria. I'm thinking if my wife has her 'own' reel she might get more excited about coming out! Haha. Well it's worth a shot anyways.
  14. 7

Mounting rod holders on pipe railing

I'm rigging up my new to me boat. I need to mount the Scotty rod holders on the 1 1/4" railing. I can't seem to get the rod holder receptacle tight enough on the rail for my satisfaction. Does anyone have any experience with this? I think the Scotty part for rail mounting is spec'd for only...
  15. 7

Seat mount repair

Any suggestions where I could have my Springfield adjustable seat mounts serviced/repaired? They don't seem to lock in place, or adjust how they should. I'm in victoria, so that would be ideal. thanks, 777
  16. 7

Sea Sport 2200

Selling my Sea Sport 2200. 125 hours on new 280 hp engine, Volvo aq290 duo prop just serviced and pressure tested. Ac/DC fridge, raymarine chartplotter/digital radar in cabin, Lowrance w/digital compass on the back deck. Panther auto steer, fusion speakers on back deck, origin alcohol stove...
  17. 7

welded aluminum cabin roof construction

I'm chasing down a leaking roof (appears to be simply poor caulking) on a welded aluminum boat, and it seems the roof sheets are just spot welded and rely on sikaflex for any waterproofing. does anyone know why that is? would it be feasible to have the seams welded from only the top, or would...
  18. 7

WTB: 2007/8 ETEC 150 Flywheel

Fixed the title. This is a bit of a hail mary, but anyone out there have a line on a flywheel for a 2007/8 ETEC 150? Perhaps you know of a salvage motor? They changed the flywheel in 2009, so it's making a tough scavenger hunt. Don't want to sink money into new parts until i test the engine...
  19. 7

Victoria marine surveyor

Hi All, Can anyone offer suggestions on a good marine surveyor in Victoria area? I've got a new to me boat, and need it before insurance. TIA! 777
  20. 7

Iso: boat trailer for 25 ft aluminum

Looking for a good or great condition boat trailer for a 24 ft aluminum boat! Any leads? Thanks all!
Back