Search results

1. myles

22ft Outrage w/whaler drive - restoration

A buddy and me have been spending the winter restoring a neglected old whaler. Learned a couple cool things in this build. Been humbled a few times as well. Excited to see it go back together in the next 2 months. Will throw more images up and some explanations etc once I find a faster...
  2. myles

want to buy 1106 downriggers

Hi guys, i need a pair of 1106 downriggers. Is anyone upgrading and wanting to offload some antiquated technology on me?
  3. myles

2001 Wellcraft 290 coastal-85K no trailer price.

Hi guys, i've got a 29ft Wellcraft Coastal for sale, doing her a couple grand cheaper on here than other sites. Its a great boat for fishing/guiding super stable. $89,500.00 for the boat and trailer. The boat is on Bowen island on the trailer. Boat no trailer price is $85,000.00 2001 Wellcraft...
  4. myles

Magnum Me Series 3100W Inverter/Charger For sale -New price $900

Hi guys, i have a "like new" inverter charger for sale. Special price on here is $900. The unit is 2022 and hardly used, it has been bench-tested. Comes in the original box. Description: The ME Series Inverter/Charger from Magnum Energy is a new generation inverter designed specifically for...
  5. myles

Shimano SpeedMaster 12-2speed

Selling a single-speed master 12ii, it has been used very little just for personal trips. Caught a few groundfish and a few Tuna, maybe used on 12 trips total. It has some cosmetic scratches on the plastic parts, I guess it should have been kept it in a reel case. I bet most are from driving in...
  6. myles

YAMAHA OX-66 225HP Fuel injected 2 Stroke *pair* w/Controls and 17pitch Stainless props $6500 OBO

Pair of 225 HP Yamahas for Sale. Freshwater used. Unknown hours I can't figure out the gauges but they are surprisingly clean for their age. Manufactured 05/2000. They came on a boat I bought that i'm repowering. The engines sat last winter, I cold started them and they cranked up quickly (3...
  7. myles

Turning Point Props Hustler Aluminum 13.25 x 21 RH rotation. BRAND NEW IN BOX

Pair of props for sale. I used them for 1 sea trail - less than 10 minutes of use. Ended up being the wrong pitch. $175 for BOTH props in boxes. around 1/2 price of retail.
  8. myles

Honda Stainless Props 3x13 3/4x13R PAIR STAINLESS

I have a pair of older honda props that came off 4 stroke 90hp engines. $150ea. $250 for the pair!
  9. myles

Simrad 9" NXS-NEW (no box) 3009-Price Drop! 1400 CND

My sell price is $1400 CND I have a 9" NSX 3009 for sale. This is the newest line for Simrad. Compatible with other Simrad screens in a network. Includes c-maps chart software. learn more about NSX here: https://www.simrad-yachting.com/en-ca/nsx/ **No transducer** I mounted the unit and...
  10. myles

Mercury 19P Eco prop for sale regular rotation Mint condition.

Had to step down to an 18 to get minimum rated RPM, so my 1 yr old 19P eco is for sale. No dents or dings it is mint condition. I paid over $1200+tax for the 18P this summer, the price of these props has gone up almost 20%. Save yourself $200 bucks this prop is like new, comes in a mercury box...
  11. myles

Mercury Eco Enertia 19P for sale or Trade for 18P Regular Rotation

I have been running a 19P eco which I bought new last year. Unfortunately, I really need to drop a degree of pitch after I added some weight and drag haha (idiot) Just putting it out there to anyone who potentially needs to step up to a 19 from an 18 we could do a straight trade. Otherwise, I...
  12. myles

Xtreme cables Gen 1 Merc for sale *Pair* 15ft like new.

Hi guys. I used these cables for 1 day of fishing then upgraded my controls requiring me to get Gen 2 cables (annoying). These cables are fine totally mint and i bought them new for over 80 bucks each. If you need Gen 1s then these are basically new. $100 for the pair. Located in Vancouver or...
  13. myles

WTB SAGE 3106

If anyone has sage 3106 I would be interested in buying 2 of them. thanks!
  14. myles

20' Hourston Euro Transom

I have embarked on a project to modify my 20' hourston this winter/spring. Mainly i will be working on the existing pod which I made in 2019/2020. The pod worked fine, but there was room for improvement. Couple of things I hope to get out of this insane amount of grinding. 1) move trim tabs...
  15. myles

Cabellas Commercial Grade Vacuum Sealer

Offering up for sale a Cabellas Commercial Series Vaccum Packer. Selling because I got a good deal on a chamber sealer. This is the best "FoodSaver" style sealer I have used, it's fast and pulls an awesome vacuum. It can do rolls or pre-made bags. The sealer bar is fantastic perfect seal every...
  16. myles

Enertia Eco 18 Pitch SS propeller Regular Rotation FS

FS: 1 "Like new condition" 18 Pitch Mercury Eco Enertia Propeller. Arguably one of the best props to use on any OB engine for increased Fuel economy while maintaining excellent hole shot and top end. I tried this 18 on my boat, but need a 19 so moved up 1 pitch. Comes with New Solid Hub Kit...
  17. myles

WTB transom mounted bait bag

Does anyone have something like this laying around that they would part with? looking to buy. cheers!
  18. myles

2014 Mercury 15 HP Pro kicker for sale

Upgrading to a 9.9 merc pro kicker so I'm selling my 2014 15HP pro kicker. I'm trying to make my boat as light as possible on the transom. The engine has been good to me but I wanted to go with 9.9 originally, I don't really need 15HP on the 20ft Hourston anyway. It's a fantastic engine never...
  19. myles

GRADY WHITE 228 Pilot house W/pod & Mercury Verado 300hp

Restored 228 Grady White. Hull year is 1986 but underwent a major retrofit in 2012..anything suspect was replaced. Lots of extra options such as Bob's machine shop jack plate, eco prop and more... full electrical was replaced in 2012 as well as every single fastener bow to stern. The paint job...
  20. myles

Mercury 470 180 HP Inboard Engine w/ controls, w/ lower unit- $3500

Hi guys, I have a 470 powerplant for sale with 600 hours on the gauge. The engine is coming out of a Houston 20' Sedan. (Although the gauge collects hours when the engine is keyed on but not powered up so honestly, I bet the engine has less than 600 hours) I had the key on an entire weekend...
Back