Search results

1. D

2020 herring mid island

Hi guys. I'm mid island Nanaimo area and wanting to try to catch some herring for the first time and it will be from shore. Got me some sabiki rigs But my question is when do they roughly start coming close to shore to spawn is it early March ?
  2. D

Flounder Bait

Say what ????
  3. D

Where to catch Dogfish in Vancouver?

yeah im bored with nothing much open. so im gonna be trying for some dog fish and make some fish and chips. we are just spoilt out here because we have access to lots of fish. so most people think they are a nuisance or trash fish but other countries thats where fish and chips come from...
  4. D

Flounder Bait

Whats everyones Go to flounder bait. Since nothing much is really open this time of the year. I actually love the taste of Flounder great eat. my go to baits are: Shrimp fish guts make sure its at the bottom and pretty easy limits. Whats your go to...
  5. D

Pink salmon off the beach shore

How's the report boys
  6. D

I can't fly fish what so ever I know know how to fish for pinks using spinning reel and rod with jigs or flies and buzz bombs
  7. D

Hey everyone. Im thinking of coming up from Nanaimo to try for some pinks from shore on Beach's etc. Mainly because I want them silver for the most part and I don't want to pay for fresh water license as I have a salt Walter licnse LOL. I been told they are not coming in big numbers yet so my...
  8. D

Campbell River Pinks

Let us know how It is up there . I was suppose to be up there today but my schedule changed so it looks like I'll be up there next week.
  9. D

Pinks!

I was meaning heading up to Campbell river. Any update as my schedule changed now looks like I'll be headed there next week. :)
  10. D

Campbell River Pinks

I've heard from few people they are starting to come in now pretty steady
  11. D

Pinks!

I'm looking to drive up from Nanaimo tomorrow for pink fun while I come for work. What's a area I can tackle them in the salt water from shore, not in the river. (I don't want to buy fresh water license LOL) hear they are starting to come in.
  12. D

Campbell River Pinks

Me and few of my buddies want to come down do some camping and catch few pinks, we are not pro's just guys wanting to catch some fish and enjoy our time off work. We will be coming up from vancouver and wondering is the pink salmon run just starting or peeking or has it peaked already? I...
  13. D

Campbell River Pinks

Me and few of my buddies want to come down do some camping and catch few pinks, we are not pro's just guys wanting to catch some fish and enjoy our time off work. We will be coming up from vancouver and wondering is the pink salmon run just starting or peeking or has it peaked already? I...
  14. D

Pinks in the campbell

Newfie Boy: did you make it out today? how was is fishing coming through? i want to head down from vancouver.
  15. D

Pinks in the campbell

Any updates? i am planning on heading down from vancouver this sunday for some pink salmon Fun!! or should i wait until next weekend and let more fish arrive?? :)
Back