Search results

1. markowwes

Oxygen and Ozone Generators

I recently purchased a 20’ C Can for a cistern at my cottage, It had some equipment in it that I thought would be beneficial for my project but it turns out it’s not. Along with the plastic tanks are two AS-12 Oxygen Generators and a Guardian Cabinet that contains two Ozone Generators. This...
  2. markowwes

Let's talk Dogfish!

That’s Funny We fished “The Hump” out of Campbell River several times, couldn’t keep them off the hook when dropping down to Salmon depth, just threw them back, everyone around the marina said the meat wasn’t edible because of the pee/skin issue. So after you fillet them can you freeze them or...
  3. markowwes

Photo Contest! Scotty Prizes!

Waiting for it to wiggle LOL. Cold Lake Alberta
  4. markowwes

Photo Contest! Scotty Prizes!

Campbell River "The Hump"
  5. markowwes

Tell Your Best Joke

A cowboy walks into a bar and takes a seat next to a very attractive woman. He gives her a quick glance then causally looks at his watch for a moment, the woman notices this and asks, “is your date running late?” “No” he replies, “I just got this state-of the-art watch, and I was just testing...
  6. markowwes

Stainless Pipe Bending

You need to be careful when working with stainless steel, contact with normal carbon steel will contaminate it and believe it or not, it will start to rust. I had the frame for my fish table bent in stainless, the tools had to be stainless or protected against contact with the pipe. Even using a...
  7. markowwes

Boat cover options

https://www.rbauction.com/heavy-equipment-auctions/chilliwack-bc-2020180 Ritchie Brothers always has shelters of all sizes Next Sale Oct 14 in Chilliwack
  8. markowwes

Scotty down rigger guts part?

Looks like it got pretty Hot!!! You need to cut the wires back to nice clean copper! Bad wire is high resistance equals high heat.
  9. markowwes

Is this another “Money Grab”?

https://www.soundingsonline.com/news/challenging-waters-ahead So are we going to lose our GPS? Or is this just “fake News” This could potentially be a global problem with everything from Marine, vehicles, air and hand held WTF are they doing?
  10. markowwes

BRP discontinues E-TEC and E-TEC G2s

BRP, the parent company of Evinrude outboards, announced last night that it is discontinuing production of Evinrude engines. In its press release, it stated that the COVID-19 pandemic obliged it to stop production immediately. BRP President and CEO José Boisjoli said, “This business segment had...
  11. markowwes

Stolen Boat

Thanks I have passed it on
  12. markowwes

Stolen Boat

Ya… That’s the Boat. I was just reposting for a friend on Facebook. They are happy to get it back. Thanks for all the help. I figured it would be going that direction, no water big enough for that boat for a long way East. Steal a man’s boat is worse than taking his wife… guy should be shot...
  13. markowwes

Boat Trailer Alignment

I’ve moved my axles around a few times trying to get the weights balanced, marked the frame where they were to begin with and moved them the same distance on both sides. Had the whole works off once to rebuild the spring hangers, that time I just measured from the back frame to each one and from...
  14. markowwes

Stolen Boat

STOLEN!!! Please HELP and keep your eyes open, notify RCMP. My Parents beautiful boat was stolen from its storage location under lock and key in Crossfield. Most of my friends know what they have been through.... please look at for sales etc Thank you so so much! It is: HARBOUR CRAFT KING FISHER...
  15. markowwes

Boredom Relief

Three seasons of "Ozark" on Netflix. If you liked Breaking Bad you will like this. Also picked up a "Side Shift" Bow thruster, have to wait till the snow is gone to do that project.
  16. markowwes

Switching trailer from surge to electric brakes

I did exactly what you want to do. Went from surge disk brakes to electric drum. Just couldn’t see installing new pads every year. We travel from Edmonton area to Prince Rupert every year. After the first 3 years of replacing the pads after 3200km, we switched. The long downhill grades smoked...
  17. markowwes

Cut polishing

Please be careful doing this with cut polish! as the label says "Cut" it is a form of sand paper. you only have so much clear coat over that paint/gel coat. a good polish and or soap will clean and wax will make it look like new. get your neighbors kids to wash it down with soap and water with...
  18. markowwes

Lets see your fish Cleaning station.

I work with some guys that are masters at bending Stainless Steel tubing, they bent up some 1” for me to set up this table. Drains out between the engines.
Back