Search results

1. D

SeaStar cable tie bar bent. Help pls.

Pull the release pin (R clip) out on the starboard side of the main.
  2. D

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

That boat has already been sold and dismantled by the boaters exchange in Sidney. Hull was smashed up and sent to the dump. I bought a few things from it for my Monaro 27.
  3. D

Wanted triple axle trailer

Looking for a trailer with a capacity of 10000lb+. If you have anything or know of anyone who wants to sell one let me know. Thanks 250-818-4187.
  4. D

Free stuff

All items are gone
  5. D

Free stuff

Located in north saanich, panther 99-55027 switch, 4 racor 2010 filters, old re-arm kit for mustang inflatable.
  6. D

It’s identical to the 272 outboard version with a 6 “ bump up hatch on the swim grid and no aft live well.
  7. D

https://victoria.craigslist.org/boa/d/sidney-grady-white/7371014394.html
  8. D

You guys thing there’s much interest in something like this? I’m going to list mine fairly soon which Is fairly equivalent to this one, some things better, other things worse it seems. Just trying to come up with a price for it...
  9. D

Wanted: mercury power trim

I’m looking for a power trim assembly for a 2007 mercury 30 4stroke efi. Seems like many other motors have the same parts. Or if anyone knows any outboard parts hoarders out there. Thanks, Danny.
  10. D

Best Light Weight Tender

Not a ridged floor. It had wood slats. The air floor ones with the high pressure air floors were far better
  11. D

Best Light Weight Tender

I had a walker bay 240 (about 8’) that worked quite well with wife, dog and 2 very young kids. Kept on top of 26’ aluminum Pilothouse and easily brought down by just one person. It would just get on plane with me and a 4hp Yamaha. 2.5 would be all I would need to go to shore/tour around with...
  12. D

2019 Victoria and Oak Bay Reports

Anyone been out recently on the hook? Lots of dogfish still around? Thanks
  13. D

Recessed Aluminum Tie-Downs

http://www.achinbackfoundry.com/
  14. D

misc boat/fishing parts

Some misc boat parts for sale Rule auto 2000gph bilge pump 75$ Rule auto 500gph bilge pump 50$ Icom ic-m604 vhf 200$ (2) Blue seas ACR 60$ each Large scotchman floats for hali anchor 40$ each Tool box 300$
  15. D

WTB Yamaha gearcase

I’m looking for a right hand gearcase for a 2011 Yamaha 300. I believe 2010 and up 225, 250 or 300 run the same lower unit. Thanks.
  16. D

Air ride seats/seat box

The seats sold to chasin dreams
  17. D

Air ride seats/seat box

Never got one from you fishtank. I have received a few others from other people. First one to bring me the cash gets them. Unless you guys want to start a bidding war ;)
  18. D

Air ride seats/seat box

Grammar air ride seats with built in air compressor, slide and swivel. Some rust on them. SOLD Powder coated aluminium seat box with gas shock and stainless hardware. Would also work well as a toolbox for a small truck. 42”x18”x18”. 300$
Back