1. M

LEH What you got!

SFA again!
  2. M

What's for dinner tonight ?

Pacific Cod in the air fryer.
  3. M

Late Season Archery - The Ups & Downs

Thanks for sharing and well done! One short trip for me in the fall and tag soup it is.
  4. M

Braided Mainline Recommendations

Been running Suffix 832 in 65 lb with the 40 lb mono topshot for a few years. Best yet for me.
  5. M

Salmon Head Recovery Program - Post results here

July 17, Area 14 two heads submitted from springs caught by my son's and I. One came back as Chilliwack River and Burrard Net Pen for the other.
  6. M

Canadian Taxpayer Assc. Petition

Done and passed along.
  7. M

ECVI salmon beach fishing reports

Sea lions are eating chum off the beach in Bowser. Had a couple small schools of coho chase my lures on Friday but none would commit.
  8. M

2021 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Not many nets out that we saw, the orcas were out there first thing in the a.m. but left soon after. Talked to some folks at the launch who had similar results.
  9. M

2021 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

One sockeye, a couple wild coho, and a bunch of pinks at SH today. Lost one spring at the boat.
  10. M

Fish sausage

Have had sausage made from lake whitefish in Wisconsin, it was really good.
  11. M

2021 Comox Valley-Comox Harbour, Kitty Coleman, Cape Lazo, Denman & Hornby Islands

Fished the south end of Hornby the last couple days, only undersized springs for us. Tried the mouth of the Big Q last night, hit a couple pinks. Didn't see much action or nets out.
  12. M

Advice on rod & reel for my kids

My kids really like their ugly stick gx2 rods, biggest fish to date is a 12 lb ling on them.
  13. M

Value of old scotty downriggers

Thanks all for the advice, these were sold to a neighbour for $350 for the pair.
  14. M

Value of old scotty downriggers

I have a pair of old scotty "two belt" downriggers that are taking up space. They are in good shape and work but are very slow, believe the motors may need work/rebuild? Any advice on what to ask for these when putting up for sale?
  15. M

DR ball weight?

I use a 10 lb ball on the lake troller scotty when in my tinny, everyone keeps saying its too big but 8 years later its working just fine.
  16. M

Good Idea or Waste of Money?

Our downrigger ball maker uses these to avoid lead intake/absorption, will be ordering on myself.
  17. M

Mike's Reel Repair

Kevin at Express Reel Repair in the Fraser Valley is excellent.
Back