Search results

1. wildthing

22ft Outrage w/whaler drive - restoration

its looking way better than that now
  2. wildthing

2024 Secret Cove, Pender Harbour and Texada Reports

heard it was a bit of a mess with sponsors and hatchery withdrawing due to FN ??????
  3. wildthing

want to buy 1106 downriggers

what the F........... thought you where a Cannon guy ?????????????
  4. wildthing

Scotty down rigger Spool Spacer ???

PTEG if any get made ???? other than for my own or i'll just put the file up online
  5. wildthing

350 carbureted closed system swap to 350 MPI?

or try on the Hull truth forum as well .....
  6. wildthing

well if you think that counter is accurate ...lol hats off to you, still the earth is flat don't you know !
  7. wildthing

well it was mainly for braid guys as since its a lot thinner than wire i suppose i can do a 1/4" thickness and a 1/8 th if your worried about the counter being out .... don't be so anal go hit bottom with your sounder and reference back ....
  8. wildthing

well no one's got feedback ???? not even a **** taker ...... well i never .....lol Owen where are you, normally lurking in the shadows
  9. wildthing

C Numbers, Stability Test & Insurance

fit a seakeeper and there never rocking it ... haha that will ***'em ......... avoid divers unless your boat needs trashing ........
  10. wildthing

Transducer on a Lifetimer

only other tip i can give you is go on the hull truth forum and post your pic of transducer and strip to show colour code of wires to see if some one can recognize it .....
  11. wildthing

more than likely yes your basically just making up a bare wire connection the transducer you have is prob a 50/200 most of the diagrams can be found on the Airmar archives website ....... if you find out the pin outs for the raymarine then the old transducer what i suggest is get another...
  12. wildthing

Hi folks well you guys who have had issues with the spool's splitting either with wire or braid using 15lb+ ball''s i had my good friend make up a two part 1/4" wide spool spacer to go around the bare spool to take off some of the loaded pressure that the braid or wire wrapping causes before...
  13. wildthing

Reels For Sale Trophy XL and Amundson

see someone found out the hard way that the end caps on the amundson handles are righty to undo !!!!!!
  14. wildthing

you need to figure out the spec of the transducer make and model get its wiring dia and then do the same for your head unit usually in the main manual then get yourself a good SP-7 in line waterproof connector.... pic for reference but get a 7 pin
  15. wildthing

unless your hands on with doing soldering and new connections ..... also not sure the Raymarine will talk to the lowrance or Airmar do you know the model No of the transducer as it could be an Airmar mite be easyier to run another lowrance head unit see if it still powers up whats the...
  16. wildthing

Connecting Cable to Mono on Downrigger

loop to loop 150lb braid to 300lbs kevlar braid why would you want to use a swivel that knocks **** out of the pulley
  17. wildthing

WTB TR3 blackout

thats a good price
  18. wildthing

Airmar / lowrance transducers

think P-79 is same as a P-66 or if your unit will drive chirp then there is a M-165 or a high wide version but don't remember the code for it off hand ...
  19. wildthing

Airmar / lowrance transducers

Too Funny....lol but think your right ....
Back