Search results

1. Elfhunter

2020 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Yes the throat was cut open.. \ I haven't fished since the Chinook closure as Catch & Realease injures the fish. But today I was dropping my Granddaughter off to her dad in West Vancouver & she wanted to fish, so we dropped our lines at Point Atkison and within 5 minutes we hit a screamer...
  2. Elfhunter

2020 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Interesting: While walking our Dogs last week we came across a 6 foot sturgeon washed up on Georgia Beach in Gibsons.
  3. Elfhunter

Cleaning Crabs in the Boat

Thanks U all for the good advice........
  4. Elfhunter

Removing the Crabs Carapace

Thank you all for the heads up (Pun intended) and the great recipe......
  5. Elfhunter

Cleaning Crabs in the Boat

The Regs state, "When transporting a recreationally-caught crab, the carapace (shell) must remain attached to the body of the crab until consumed or it arrives at a person's ordinary residence. It is prohibited to have shelled or shucked crab in your possession, except at your ordinary...
  6. Elfhunter

Removing the Crabs Carapace

The Regs state "It is prohibited to have in one's possession shelled or shucked crab, except at a person's place of ordinary residence." I like to clean the crab at the boat, but keep the Carapace in a plastic bag in case I get stopped by a Fisheries Officer, which I have. The Officer was...
  7. Elfhunter

Arima 17' Sea Chaser....what are you thoughts on this one

Old Arima Boat We bought a 1987 Arima last year in the States. The boat was in poor condition with an old motor. I upgraded with a 2010 75 HP, new top and trailer. The trouble was it was a wet ride in seas, which was a problen for the earlier Arimas, pre 1989 I think. I did some...
Back