Search results

1. T

Lewmar - port screen $40

Lewmar port screen. Ordered the wrong one and it's not returnable. Aprox 13" x 5" See pictures for details
  2. T

Golight - Stryker LED - $500

This is the Stryker LED Remote Golight in chrome. The light is incredibly bright and allows you to rotate and tilt via the wireless remote. It was mounted on my boat for one season then removed as I decided to go in a different route. • 10 High Flux LED’s• Wireless Remote Control • Permanent...
  3. T

Please delete

Please delete.
  4. T

C-Maps on EVO3

I've currently been running Navionics for a couple of year and considering the switch to C-Map. Anyone that's currently using it can you tell me is the "discover" to "reveal" worth it? How good it the easy routing? When I was talking to the C-Map rep he said that you have free updates for the...
  5. T

Sold - please remove

I'm selling 4 - 15lb cannon balls, made them last year and they sat outside. Hence they look a little weathered. All 4 for $100 firm. Located in North Delta, thanks.
  6. T

Martyr Anodes CMZ04AZ

Brand new never been mounted or seen water. Martyr Z-4 Anode Zn Aluminum-Strap 6"x3.5"x1" $30 - 1 left Located in North Delta Thanks, Trevor
  7. T

Please delete

8. T

Please remove

Please remove
  9. T

Shockwave pump

Just wondering if someone on the mainland (I live in north delta) has a shockwave pump that I could borrow to set up my seat. The S5 base I purchased didn’t come with it. Thanks Trev
  10. T

Shockwave base - black posted on Marketplace

Posted on Facebook Marketplace, Guy in Nanaimo is selling a brand new shockwave base in black. Still in the box, FYI if someone is looking for one.
  11. T

Sonichub 2 - Lowrance

Installed is last winter but thinking of going a different route. We anchor/overnight and don’t want to keep the whole system powered up. Currently installed and can be seen working. Includes hub, power/speaker cables, nema T and cable. No speakers. Located in Delta. $350 Thanks.
  12. T

Trollmaster Pro2 with Remote bracket

I recently replaced my kicker and upgraded to the wireless version of the TrollMaster. I've has this unit for 2 years with no issues. Comes with the TrollMaster remote bracket to mount on the boat and a protective cover I had made for it to help keep it protected from the elements. You will...
  13. T

Coated Downrigger balls?

Does any one have any suggestions on what sort of UV coating to use on cannon balls? I’ve tried some plastic coat and flex seal stuff but it didn’t seem to last. I've seen some of these for sale online but everyone acts like they have the recipe for KFC :) Thanks
Back