Search results

1. M

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I saw it for sale a few years ago when it still had the jet/yanmar diesel in it.. The asking price at the time was around 100K less.... possible a lot of money went into fab+repower, but unlike a GIC or bitcoin and or maybe truth social stock, I'm pretty certain you supposed to get about...
  2. M

Conrad boat build-13ft

Ah, the good old angle grinder sawblade combo! Nothing terrifying about that at all :p Hows the team green machine holding up? Also, did not know conrad did hulls that small.. Was it cut by CJM?
  3. M

How are these hulls?
  4. M

Cybertruck of welded aluminum center consoles -- https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1115043169545815 85K. God I hope when I weld out my hull it looks better than this.....
  5. M

As soon as it scratches, the aluminum will oxidize -- the oxidization will slowly travel and the expoxy will flake off... Will it work for a little while? Yes.. would I trust it .. No... and if the bottom of the hull looks like that, whats the inside look like? Its not even worth 5 --- Its...
  6. M

WTB: TM150M or similar.

Looking for a TM150M / lowrance or similiar -- have an all in 1 on a carbon and looking for better transducer when soft bottom/over 300ft. Let me know what you got. Cheers.
  7. M

Spring boat shed cleaning

Maybe my imagination, but looks like a nick on the brown wire, just left of the rubber bands? Not trying to bash your post, but if thats the case the new buyer might want to put some sealing heat shrink on it!. Good luck with sale!
  8. M

Wait.. steel bunks welded to a galvanized trailer are not a factory option?
  9. M

Wolf went out of business I thought.... Saw their assets for auction -- including a bunch of plywood templates.. Possible someone on the island bought the templates and is selling new 'wolf' boats? I've sent a message but haven't heard back.
  10. M

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/453333013685571/?ref=product_details&referral_code=marketplace_general&referral_story_type=general&tracking=%7B%22qid%22%3A%22-2333936832610108667%22%2C%22mf_story_key%22%3A%221139076035997770328%22%2C%22top_level_post_id%22%3A%221139076035997770328%22%2C...
  11. M

Rumor has it no luck is a diesel wizard....
  12. M

https://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/bod/d/everett-25-pilothouse-aluminum-twin/7725303532.html So .. someone buy this and take me fishing. that or lend me a trailer.....
  13. M

Do I need it ... No, but I want it. Rivian Truck

Other aspect is repair-ability.. if a vendor wants almost new or more than a new vehicle for a replacement battery pack should need arise. Hopefully this will become less of an issue over time.
  14. M

Yes/ If it was CAD that would be a smoking deal.. but the price nearly doubles after exchange/border tax.
  15. M

They are economical little boats. Cheap to run.. but not so much once you factor in the price tag these days. I'd rather a 22 seasport for the same price... way more value for the dollar. Same thing with alloy hulls 1/10th the amenities dollar for dollar.
  16. M

Airmar / lowrance transducers

Keep the power wires away from the transducer. And expect noise from the pump when it's running to show up on the screen. Go through hull if you can.
  17. M

Thanks for chiming in.. If memory servers your fishing rig has more electronics on it than a submarine hunter. Cheers.
  18. M

At trolling speeds which of yours track bottom better?
  19. M

Having issues at trolling speeds. Keeping bottom on plane is 100 percent related to proper installation. At low speeds less so.
  20. M

Have a tm150 and 3 in 1 on a hds carbon. Finding I got better down imaging with the 70/200-455/800 than with the 3 in 1. Having trouble with keeping bottom in more than 300 feet with the tm150. Does anyone have experience with the tm 165 and the 150 who can comment on if its worth the...
Back