Search results

1. Prairie Rattler

Tackle Sale

Hey all, just noticed a good sale going on at the Tackle Shack for jigs and other gear if interested. https://pacific-playgrounds-tackle-shack.myshopify.com/?fbclid=IwAR1bD9fFAXq_R3axh9k0cWIEOOq8P5mZKdTdksr76T0aXdGvJq8aXxb9Kjw_aem_AaxKh-GHD8a6qVd14xwEX-S410nZBZQIMIXcSZYMWxzb1Cr7Pw4diuPvqwrZ4DWpQa4
  2. Prairie Rattler

Xsonic connector question

Can't seem to find an answer for this yet. I have an Hds9 Gen 3 unit with a free Structurescan HD port on the back and I'd like to hook a 2nd transducer into it. Can anyone confirm if the Structurescan HD port(9 pin) is in fact the exact same as the new XSonic ports on the HDS Live/Airmar...
  3. Prairie Rattler

Off center boat seat pedestals?

So this has bothered me ever since I got my boat. For some reason they mounted the front seat pedestals off center and it's always looked goofy to me. When trying to swivel the seat it makes it a pain and the starboard seat ends up touching the steering wheel. I tend to think it would also be...
  4. Prairie Rattler

Reverse lights on boat trailer

Just so everyone knows, reverse lights on a boat trailer... It can be done. I hardly found any info on it online but when I peeled back the wire wrap by the plug, there was a nice cut off yellow wire just waiting to be tied into. Extended the wire to the back and voila, and yes I made everything...
Back