Search results

1. D

Auto PFDs

Ah, that is the only way I have ever done, dunk rod tip under a few eyes deep, roll rod so drapped held by an eye and flip to my free hand, clip and rod back down.
  2. D

What's for dinner tonight ?

Anniversary dinner/start of BBQ season.
  3. D

Not sure the exact name of this. But it is based on this video from some famous restaurant in Florence. It is Schiacciata bread (was pretty easy to make) burrata, pistachio cream and mortadella. Will be making again.
  4. D

Chicken Parm and double fried fries.
  5. D

My favourite beef is prime rib roast/ thick steaks that are reversed seared on the Kamado. Pretty tough to beat.
  6. D

Korean Fried Chicken on a cheddar biscuit cooked in the waffle maker with a gouchachang honey sauce.
  7. D

Inspired by: Seafood lasagna with coho, halibut and some shrimp. Bechamel sauce, ricotta dill layer. Homemade noodles was fun to make.
  8. D

Sear and bbq the tri-tip. Tri-tip is very very tasty.
  9. D

What's For Breakfast This Morning :)

Poached egg on dungeness crab cake and potato pancake.
  10. D

PEETZ Outdoors Ltd is not closing this coming fall after all

Drove by the shop today and remembered the thread about closing, nice to come on here and see that it is in fact not closing. Glad you guys have decided to take it on.
  11. D

Rainy comfort food tonight. Scratch french onion and Monte Cristo
  12. D

Kamado Egg Style Grill Smoker

I use my Kamado for everything one of the best cooking investments I have made. I can make pizza, bread, smoke ribs, spatchcock chicken, whole smoked prime rib. I can go on, but anyway find it really easy to get a fire going and lock in a temp and just go.
  13. D

Dock Management Plan Sunshine Coast

I don't get Chip Wilson, who has bought full islands to preserve nature/ecosystem conservation, but at the same time builds a massive gaudy dock for multiple yachts. Seems pretty inconsistent.
  14. D

Inspired me, made the same with some homemade bread bowls:
  15. D

Smoked a pork shoulder all day low and slow. Non traditional side....
  16. D

Prince Rupert to Vancouver Island

Jeff, put this on your Christmas list...
  17. D

So this isn't a dinner per se. But we made a new batch of chilli oil combining a couple/few recipes together to make a really a good finishing oil, gyoza/dumpling sauce umami bomb. Has shallots, ginger, thai chillies and garlic that are all fried in hot oil until they start turning colour/get...
  18. D

Simple but tasty... Chicken fried rice with pineapple cashews homemade garlic/ginger/chilli oil and healthy sprinkle of msg.
  19. D

Aussie meat pie. Filled with a nice hearty beef stew and topped with mash potatoes with bacon and cheese.
  20. D

Marinaded fried chicken thighs with Gouchajang sauce and slaw.
Back