Best of Blackjack 2016

Well.....that just made my break at lunch outstanding!! Great vid @Wooly !!!

Gotta say the music works great...made the video even better. Kind of tired of the crazy heavy metal music put in a lot of hunting and fishing vids. Well done Sir! :cool::cool:

Great video looks like you have some great fishing holes and your own beach. The king crab was a nice touch!!!

Great video~~!! Wife and I plugged it into the big screen and thoroughly enjoyed it. Fabulous drone shots!! Keep up the good work!! New standard for fishing vids!!

That was awesome, thanks for the video. Jealous is about all I can say. January dreaming at its finest.

Oly

Living the dream!

estevan is around 100 miles from Kitimat. I cruise just shy of 30 mile depending on my load, weather and tides. 3.5 hours minimum for me. usually around 4.

where do you get fuel up around there?

where do you get fuel up around there?
100 gal tank and a couple extra jerry cans is usually good for a 3/4 day trip on my boat. I always stash fuel all over the place at the start of the season incase of emerg. Also Hartley bay has fuel, it's about half way from kitimat to the outside. But no fuel out that far that's for sure.

Great video!
Curious on how deep of water those halibut were in where you shot the underwater footage? It doesn't appear that deep given the amount of light - water clarity?
Funny I lived in Terrace for ~8 years, fished hard every year but always out of Rupert chasing big salmon. I always wanted to try down this way but as you indicated.......it's a pretty long way.

Great video!
Curious on how deep of water those halibut were in where you shot the underwater footage? It doesn't appear that deep given the amount of light - water clarity?
Funny I lived in Terrace for ~8 years, fished hard every year but always out of Rupert chasing big salmon. I always wanted to try down this way but as you indicated.......it's a pretty long way.

That was 100 ft on a nice sunny day! No point dropping the camera if it isn't a blue blazer. Also 150 feet is about your max, after that the lighting is pretty poor. rupert is def my fav place for big chinooks and it is probably better overall for everything but Ill take a few less fish for a lot less boats! u can get primo fishing in rupert 30 mins from the launch. add 3 hours onto that run for kitimat!

hey sorry folks might have been a video thread going already!

haven't posted in a while. Hunting season ended late for me late this year...... then busy with christmas. That time of year again though, days are getting longer and its time to start getting into Chinook Shape! Here is 2016 clip to get some of you jacked up...... cheers,

wooly

Is this vid on YouTube? I'd like to see it on a larger screen then my phone!! Thanks

just mirrored the vid on the house tv... blew some buddies away!!! looks like we are getting a drone on the boat!

hey sorry folks might have been a video thread going already!

haven't posted in a while. Hunting season ended late for me late this year...... then busy with christmas. That time of year again though, days are getting longer and its time to start getting into Chinook Shape! Here is 2016 clip to get some of you jacked up...... cheers,

wooly

Hey Wooly, My son and I are waiting for a 2019 video if you made one? It's either that or Peppa Pig. Hope you are well either way!

Back