25 bertram restoration

A lot of effort was put into that boat to make it right.....a bunch of bojangled stuff from the first refit was rectified. Surprised he is selling.

Haha yeah I herd. A case of 8footits
Yes, same boat and for sale again only due to serious case of 8'itus! haha I'm Mike, new to the forum here, trying to help the owner sell the old Bert...She is a BEAUTY....Not a good from far, far from good scenario. He re-powered in 2018 after purchasing from Pearson, completed some interior/audio upgrades, and installed a new fuel tank and Armstrong Pod to accommodate these incredible Verado's. WOT speeds over 52knots!!! Cruising speeds from 30-40knots all day long with unbelievable economy! First to the fishing hole by a mile! Can't believe she hasn't flown off the shelf yet, current owner is taking a huge hit on this one, she's worth every penny!

Yes, same boat and for sale again only due to serious case of 8'itus! haha I'm Mike, new to the forum here, trying to help the owner sell the old Bert...She is a BEAUTY....Not a good from far, far from good scenario. He re-powered in 2018 after purchasing from Pearson, completed some interior/audio upgrades, and installed a new fuel tank and Armstrong Pod to accommodate these incredible Verado's. WOT speeds over 52knots!!! Cruising speeds from 30-40knots all day long with unbelievable economy! First to the fishing hole by a mile! Can't believe she hasn't flown off the shelf yet, current owner is taking a huge hit on this one, she's worth every penny!
Can't see a listing for it

She’s beautiful. You’re definitely a craftsman. Something you don’t see much anymore. It’s more quantity than quality nowadays. How did you glass the pod into the hull? Did you extend the stringers or is it just glassed/tabbed to the transom and then through bolted?

believe that pod came off and a new armstrong was put on
the boat is now for sale up in pender habour with different new power

Back