SFBC's 2019-2020 NHL Hockey Thread

Drew Cry-Baby Doughty said:

Here’s what Doughty had to say, per TSN 1040’s Blake Price.

Doughty on an 8-2 loss to Vancouver: "A team like that should not be beating us like that"

— Blake Price (@BlakePriceTSN) October 10, 2019

Well, here we are yet again...."A team like that should not be beating us like that." Well, take the 3-2 Canucks win over your cry-baby team and put that in your pipe and smoke it. LOL Karma is a ***** Drew.

hahahaha.. i think the nucks had turkey legs tonight... i'll take that peddi oal for the win every day :) :)

Power went when it was 2-2. Result was somewhat predictable as the Hawks had won a few so it was time to crap the bed. Lots of rookies getting ice time and that's about the brightest thing about this season. As GM, I'd see what I could get for Crawford, Lehner, or Saad and rack up some picks. Not much in the pipeline. As Wirtz , I'd fire Mcdonough and let the new guy straighten out the mess. I imagine Canucks fans loved 12 goals and a win.

Was definitely a fun game to watch, and six consecutive wins obviously feels pretty good after the lousy November the Canucks had. I was sorry to see what a bruising game it must have been for Lehner; that first puck under the helmet looked unpleasant, and then it seemed like things just weren't going his way. Winning is great and all but I don't like to see anyone injured who's not Brad Marchand.

Ewww, that was ugly. Touchdown TB. No push back which again is concerning . Virtanen at least made an attempt. Will see how the Nucks respond in Florida.

That was a much better game this morning :)
Missed the game this morning painting the bathroom so not knowing the score I can at least be rewarded for my efforts and enjoy the rest of the evening browsing my PVR and sipping on a r&c. All good and onto Minnesota tomorrow.

Marky, the wall was outstanding as for the rest of them, mediocre but a win is a win particular on a back to back. PP struggled with bad habits again slipping into their game.
Toronto took a 8-4 licking tonight in Florida. 10 days sleeping in their own beds has a consequence.

The Jets have horseshoes again against the Nucks. First star Hellybucyk, second star the goalposts and 3rd star Wheeler.
PP is faltering, defence system needs work.

Good team win last night with no passengers. Would not want to play Arizona in the playoffs as they are structurally sound. Markstrom again with big saves to preserve the win. Hughes defensively played well against Hall who in the past has been a Canucks killer.

Back