TrollMaster Pro3 Wired

Waterwolf2230

Hey guys,

I have a TrollMaster Pro 3 wired edition for sale. Its brand new and in the box. I was going to use this for my previous boat but didn't get around to using it.

They are meant for a Mercury kicker 2005 and newer. It has everything that you need to control the throttle and will seamlessly connect with the Panther T5 so you can have remote steering AND throttle control

If you have never seen these in action they are pretty awesome. They can control the throttle in minute increments. It also has an idle button which is awesome when you hook up, you hit it and it'll keep you in gear but going at an idle speed. Hit the button again and it remembers your exact speed when you hooked up. No more fighting with a throttle (tap tap tap) to get the speed you want.

***WIRELESS UNIT SOLD***

Harbour Chandler has them on sale for $649 for the wired. I am asking $375.

Cheers,

WW

Last edited:
So do these 2 need to paired together?
No they don’t. The Panther will work with any motor is my understanding. The TrollMaster Pro 3 will only work with Mercury’s 2005 and newer. The incremental throttle adjustments are pretty awesome.

The panther has a wired controller for left/right. Hope that helps.

Installed the Pro3 Plus on my boat this year and it is awesome! Paid like 600 so this is a good deal! Can also buy a servo kit for a different motor if you don't have a merc.

Installed the Pro3 Plus on my boat this year and it is awesome! Paid like 600 so this is a good deal! Can also buy a servo kit for a different motor if you don't have a merc.
Oh okay is the Servo the only thing different? That simplifies things.

Back