suspension seats

I have two Hewes seats, with adjustable suspension hardware on them. they go back and swivel. I have pics on my phone ,but can't seem to get them on here. they are mounted on hewes metal boxes , but can be removed if you don't want the boxes. $600 for pair--- c/w boxes---or $400 without. If someone can explain how to get them from my phone (iphone 6) to the forum ,I would be most grateful. Otherwise you need to text me at --250-751-5208, and I'll send them to you.

just hit upload a file then options will come up on your phone. chose one
and click on it. when it is attached to
the reply chose what size format

where are you located? I'm looking for new seats for my 18' armstrong, have the box just looking for seats. I want to conver my bench seat to 2 swivel singles. could you shoot me the pic to my phone 604 xxx-xxxx

Last edited:
I have two Hewes seats, with adjustable suspension hardware on them. they go back and swivel. I have pics on my phone ,but can't seem to get them on here. they are mounted on hewes metal boxes , but can be removed if you don't want the boxes. $600 for pair--- c/w boxes---or $400 without. If someone can explain how to get them from my phone (iphone 6) to the forum ,I would be most grateful. Otherwise you need to text me at --250-751-5208, and I'll send them to you.

Are you upgrading? To what are you upgrading?

didn't mean to be rude, just frustrated, I wanted to know if you were on the island or mainland as I was heading to the island 3 days ago for the day and would have come over to check them out. I found some tractor seats at princess auto on sale I'm going to buy. good luck with your sale.

didn't mean to be rude, just frustrated, I wanted to know if you were on the island or mainland as I was heading to the island 3 days ago for the day and would have come over to check them out. I found some tractor seats at princess auto on sale I'm going to buy. good luck with your sale.
To all the guys who responded--thanks for the interest---I almost lost track of who is who. But anyway the seats and boxes are SOLD. Thanks again fellas

Back