In search of FUGLY 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup for sure pretty easy to see when someone takes pride in their boat, i jumped , was a day late and a couple thousand short congrats to the new owner .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup for sure pretty easy to see when someone takes pride in their boat, i jumped , was a day late and a couple thousand short congrats to the new owner .

My buddy who sold the malibu said it was the guys first boat and he was video taping him launch it. We all learn somewhere. If I see him at the launch I will try and go the other way #crashlanding

Malibu sold today

They are hard to get Jeff I waited a few months to find mine but they are out there.. I looked for it as I like double eagles...Same thing it was original owner..I realize now I got a good deal after reading as mine is same year..I got mine for 7k.. Very happy with it...Here's mine if you can find one highly recommend... they also make a 182 version for outboard.... But I rarely see them for sale... Very easy to trailer not to big and not to small and can handle fairly heavy seas...

2014-04-08 20.15.07.jpg

Yup beautiful boats for sure , i was disappointed to hear of it's sale , i really was praying for a miracle with that 17'2 Hourston on craigslist Vancouver.. , the drop dead gorgeous blue deep V ., even dropped a week off my hitch to try n get home in time to seal the deal ... But just read a very crushing email from the owner.. .. Sold this morning for full asking price

That ebay boat is very interesting, I would like the motor and drive. Jeff get on this one. Seems to good to be true.

Yup beautiful boats for sure , i was disappointed to hear of it's sale , i really was praying for a miracle with that 17'2 Hourston on craigslist Vancouver.. , the drop dead gorgeous blue deep V ., even dropped a week off my hitch to try n get home in time to seal the deal ... But just read a very crushing email from the owner.. .. Sold this morning for full asking price

You will find something don't rush it...

Maybe try online wanted ads, used...., craigslist, kijiji, buy sell, etc. Might find what you seek, that isn't listed yet. Less chance of someone else getting to it before you ;)

That ebay boat is very interesting, I would like the motor and drive. Jeff get on this one. Seems to good to be true.

Seems to good to be true? It is in Toronto... You pick it up for me? Give ya 100 for fuel

I haven't given up hope yet..theres a fugly boat out there somewhere with my name on it ...

Try a wanted ad, I posted on Seattle and Portland CL last year for an Arima and got lots of responses from owners that didn't want hassle of dealing with lookers by posting them.

17-20 outboard preferred, would like a reliable outboard ...i can put the farkles on after... Hood solid hull, good power..

Back