Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I don’t think you’ve considered the fact that it comes with a hip CD. Good value IMO.
Wicked! The electronics and new gas tank are nice feature. A hard top is nice for crab traps etc. Definitely worth a few pesos more than a regular one of that year but...
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/291651622110256

Anyone looked at this boat? Wondering about why the interior was completely redone... makes you wonder if it got wet.
The standard blue lifetimer interior needs an update after 12 years IMHO but you'll miss the wipe clean old blue...

Interesting about the 2008 Sailfish ad, I may be wrong but it doesn’t look like a Grady White built boat as someone on Facebook has commented ...

Interesting about the 2008 Sailfish ad, I may be wrong but it doesn’t look like a Grady White built boat as someone on Facebook has commented ...
Sailfish is a brand of boats in itself, just like Trophy, Campion, etc. Not to be confused with the Sailfish model by Grady. Not common here.

Sailfish is a brand of boats in itself, just like Trophy, Campion, etc. Not to be confused with the Sailfish model by Grady. Not common here.

Well kinda not really. Trophy is a model line, Bayliner is the brand.

I got a friend asking me my opinion on this boat it’s been listed since June I believe..was originally bought in the previous March and listed for 17.500 at the time..would hate to steer him wrong
https://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/172-Sportsman-Hourston-Glasscraft_36013628

there’s something about the engine well that vexes me.’it seems incredibly shallow; as in little to no draft? so much so it appears the owner has tried to build it up? am i seeing this wrong or missing something? you couldn’t find a dinghy for that price a while back and this has not sold all summer? i dunno. something seems off

there’s something about the engine well that vexes me.’it seems incredibly shallow; as in little to no draft? so much so it appears the owner has tried to build it up? am i seeing this wrong or missing something? you couldn’t find a dinghy for that price a while back and this has not sold all summer? i dunno. something seems off

EDIT...I re-read your post. Maybe the boat sits low in the transom with that motor and the owner just wanted a little more protection from the splash well?

Back