Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Throw a bow cover on there and that is a nice platform. Easy to fish another Hali rod off the bow for white gold at the end of the rainbow.

Some nice boats above with new power as well.

This is like the crossover boats out of the states I've been looking at such as the Edgewater 280cx. That boat evolved from the standard cc version with a decent day cabin midships. I wonder how often I would have the cushions up front and wish these guys built a cuddy version.

Throw a bow cover on there and that is a nice platform. Easy to fish another Hali rod off the bow for white gold at the end of the rainbow.

Some nice boats above with new power as well.
They call it a Dual Console down there, this one is nice, but as mentioned no trailer. I missed a 23 Wellcraft DC recently, huge dance floor on it, high shear line like this one has, would've been a good boat.

They call it a Dual Console down there, this one is nice, but as mentioned no trailer. I missed a 23 Wellcraft DC recently, huge dance floor on it, high shear line like this one has, would've been a good boat.

What was your take on the borrower effect vs fixed deck? I've come to terms that I don't want an express style vessel, family rarely wants to come out anyway. So that small midship cabin and large T top works well.

Back