2020 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good day off of Bowen on the south side. Must have had about 15 hookups but only got about 7 to the boat. 6 wild, one hatch. 15' with 4oz of lead in the prop wash, (this was a total blast) and downriggers at 29', 39' and 53. Mostly hootchies, white, purple haze and blood and bones. Got a wicked hit on a Pesca, white and silver. Didn't get that hatchery until almost the end of the day. By then I was so happy to just get one after filtering through all the other fish. Hit fish all over. Just heading in to Tunstall. between Tunstall and RC. RC to the Hump, on the Hump and between the Hump and Cowan.

You’re officially legendary now. Just don’t ever forget the life jackets and a VHF with the DSC emergency button. If you can cross in the Costco special you’ve got nothing to fear from eating a big Ling. Thumbs up.
No worries, I also have inreach satellite device with me and I'm trained to recover my boat in case of cupsizing. Plus sooner or later I'll do upgrade for bigger boat.

I’ll be there tomorrow. Hoping to use my net for the first time this season. Very hungry. Lol.
So who's at Thrasher today? I'm planning to head over on Saturday...first fishing since November!
I may end up there tomorrow if my closer honey hole isn’t performing

Just curious......shouldn’t Thrasher reports be in the Nanaimo thread?

The tags at the top of the page has thrasher included in this page but I don’t know if that’s just because it’s talked about so much in this thread?

Well, yeah, maybe Thrasher should be in Nanaimo reports. I think it's talked about so much in this thread because all us guys stuck in the Lower Mainland run over to Thrasher every chance we get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back