Your Favorite Made In Canada or USA Salmon Plugs.

LOL I guess I have to buy them all. Hahaha
That's always how it starts. One here, one there, then it's five over there...ten at that spot, another here, another there. Next thing you know your collection will be more than you thought that it would be. The envy of most. :)

That's always how it starts. One here, one there, then it's five over there...ten at that spot, another here, another there. Next thing you know your collection will be more than you thought that it would be. The envy of most. :)
Hundreds !! and then its all the other "go with" stuff ! Then suddenly you have a 20 foot storage container full.... But its not a problem... I can stop any time ..
OK, Im Greg and I am a Tackaholic...

CR Greg

i may have… a problem……
I just sold half of my TOMIC collection. After starting this thread I started to notice exactly what I had. Now I have an equal amount of vintage to TOMIC. I was able to get things down to two totes, one vintage and one TOMIC. I have been slowly clearing all the gear that I don't have tools, dies and molds to make. TOMIC is the only lure outside of that scope that I will keep.

I'm biased, but I'm quite fond of the ones I make!
I have seen the odd plug of yours via friends. Don't be too hard on yourself, they are looking great. I am very partial to TOMIC & Fishinator plugs...but plugs made Here really excites me. Keep Going.

Some of the Fishinator colours that fish with.

Attachments

• 20240413_145718-01.jpeg
    20240413_145718-01.jpeg
    206.9 KB · Views: 61
I have seen the odd plug of yours via friends. Don't be too hard on yourself, they are looking great. I am very partial to TOMIC & Fishinator plugs...but plugs made Here really excites me. Keep Going.

Some of the Fishinator colours that fish with.
The next run coming through is easily the best one yet, thanks for the motivation! One note about mine is that even if it looks like raw wood, there's a pearl and UV dusting that really pops under black light. Cedar as a material is too beautiful to completely paint over!

The next run coming through is easily the best one yet, thanks for the motivation! One note about mine is that even if it looks like raw wood, there's a pearl and UV dusting that really pops under black light. Cedar as a material is too beautiful to completely paint over!
I noticed that on the two plugs that I have seen. Very beautiful.

Back