WTB vintage BC salmon spoons

Top row, First three are pal Kach mor. fourth is a gibbs stewert. Bottom row, First is a LG Johnson, Then two Tom Mack and one gibbs egg wobbler. The Gibbs egg wobbler is the only spoon in the bunch I would be interested in. If you want to sell it.
Hey Paguy, after some thought, I'd much rather see that Gibbs Wobbler polished up and in your collection than sitting around in a dusty old tackle box. Shoot me a PM and we'll go from there :)

Andrew, if you work out a deal there, get the spoon to me and I’ll send it with another package I’m sending to him across the border in a few days.

no idea , found em in the bottom of an plano.....

ppl3Inf.jpg

Thanks for looking for me BCROB, Those are a not quite what I'm looking for, But I appreciate you taking the time.

If you remind me after the season I have hundreds of old vintage spoons new and used also in the original boxes etc locally BC made and different sizes in various ones. Copper, brass and stainless steel as well as some 50/50 metals. I don’t have the time right now to go through them and sort em sorry

Back