WTB. Seats and steering wheels

Just checking my messages and I see this. May try to get down Friday to Nanaimo and check them out. Can't go tomorrow. They likely would work. thanks
I think the email said it was a Wednesday only special but I think they go on sale quite often. Maybe just order a couple online and return them if they don’t work for you.

I think the email said it was a Wednesday only special but I think they go on sale quite often. Maybe just order a couple online and return them if they don’t work for you.
I want to have a look and a sit in them. Some of their seats are just uncomfortable, I have ones like that in the boat right now.

Got down and looked at them and a pair of these would work for my one boat. They are actually not a bad seat for that price, better than more expensive Tempress ones. They were not on sale and they wouldn’t give sale price but the salesman in that department mentioned they should be on sale a few times this spring. I will grab 2 then. Thanks for the lead.

And yes I should have ordered 2 online.

Got down and looked at them and a pair of these would work for my one boat. They are actually not a bad seat for that price, better than more expensive Tempress ones. They were not on sale and they wouldn’t give sale price but the salesman in that department mentioned they should be on sale a few times this spring. I will grab 2 then. Thanks for the lead.

And yes I should have ordered 2 online.

Bought a pair of these today. On sale price of $129 each. They are ok but nothing fancy.

Back