WTB: Coyote Silver Glow (Ghost) Spoons

tubby

image.jpg Hi
Looking to buy new or used 3 1/2 or 4 inch Coyote Silver Glow spoons. They stopped making these a few years ago since they tarnish quite easily and hence, look kinda crappy after a while. I have a few (extra) new 5 inch sizes if you want to trade. Willing to pay $5 for spoons in ok shape, $10 for spoons in good shape or $15 for new ones.
See pic of a 5 inch size.
Thanks

Not looking for a boatload but a few more, I guess I'll bump up my price
$10 for any 3 1/2 or 4 inch spoon that not totally crap (no finish)........partial crap is ok
$15 for a spoon in reasoable good shape
$20 for a new spoon

Not looking for a boatload but a few more, I guess I'll bump up my price
$10 for any 3 1/2 or 4 inch spoon that not totally crap (no finish)........partial crap is ok
$15 for a spoon in reasoable good shape
$20 for a new spoon
Tubby I have 2 of the spoons you want that I never use, both 4 inch I believe. They are out the original package but I don't think either has ever seen the ocean. PM me your phone or address. I have a sister in law in Port Alberni who will be visiting in a couple weeks who could take them to Port if that works for you.

...Rob

Rob, PM sent.
Guys sorry for the confusion but I'm looking for sizes 3.0 or 4.0 (not 5.0) coyote spoons. I just measured the size 4.0 coyote spoon and it is only 3 1/2 inches in size.

Call Stillwater in Ladner Tel: 604-946-9933 ask for Jens.
They have new in the package 4.0 and 3.5.
Harry

Call Stillwater in Ladner Tel: 604-946-9933 ask for Jens.
They have new in the package 4.0 and 3.5.
Harry

Thanks ALOT!!
Made a call and bought the few remaining!
This satisfies my needs.....thanks all for looking

Back