Wtb- broken larger size cooler

Fishtank

Looking for a bottom section of a larger size cooler for a fish box for under the deck. Maybe some one has one sitting around, located in Victoria area

Looking for a bottom section of a larger size cooler for a fish box for under the deck. Maybe some one has one sitting around, located in Victoria area
Are you looking to partially insulate an existing fish well? I’d imagine the hard foam insulation would work pretty good for this comes in different thicknesses

Are you looking to partially insulate an existing fish well? I’d imagine the hard foam insulation would work pretty good for this comes in different thicknesses
Resized_20220802_104419.jpeg
Looking for somthing that I can slide in and out of this space max height 15 1/2. This anchor tote is not quite big enough.

I've got one of those white marine 100 liter coolers missing a lid. In vancouver though. Can have it

Might be heading over to Sidney in a couple weeks. Depends on if they give us a sockeye opening or not lol

Have one or possibly 2 that you can have, if you don’t connect with RG. Located near Vic General

Back