WTB Boat Trailer For 14' Aluminum

Prairie Locked

Looking for a replacement trailer for mine that just pooched and can't salvage so need to replace. Nothing pretty or expensive, just something to put in and take out my 14 footer up a launch at the campground.

In the Comox Valley for the next 3 weeks so if you have something you might want to part with, let me know!

Thanks

P.L

I hope someone comes up with something for you. Keep your eye peeled on the Islands Craigslists postings. You've got to move fast on those listings though.

I hope someone comes up with something for you. Keep your eye peeled on the Islands Craigslists postings. You've got to move fast on those listings though.

Craigslist, UsedComoxvalley, Kijiji, etc., watching them all. Fortunately, I have a loaner from some good friends so I'm not stuck at the moment but don't want to impose on them for too long.

I've noticed on small boats the trailer fenders are under the boat, would be nice to have the boat between the fenders so the boat sits lower, making it easier at the smaller launches.

Back