Work colleague is looking for guide in Ucluelet/Tofino

Peahead

Any recommendations I can pass on would be great. 3 brothers wanting to fish for a day (maybe 2) out of Ukee or Tofino area in spring/summer. Chinook mainly. I provided some names for Hardy area as they may end up there too.

Check out Long Beach Charters in Ukee. They have accommodations right downtown.
I went with Cleanline Sportfishing out of Tofino a while back. I think they have accommodation now too.

Thanks for all these guys.

Hey Nog, you guided for Castaway after your Spirit Bear/Big Bear days, right?

... Hey Nog, you guided for Castaway after your Spirit Bear/Big Bear days, right?

No, that was Dan (Moonsnail) after the other fiasco.
Did work with Castaway many years prior to that though...
Paul and I are the combined effort for our Candy run again this year.

Cheers,
Nog

No, that was Dan (Moonsnail) after the other fiasco.
Did work with Castaway many years prior to that though...
Paul and I are the combined effort for our Candy run again this year.

Cheers,
Nog

My memory is fading but I am getting used to it. ..ahh yes saw the candy posts, spectacular!

Westcoast fishing- Cappy or Oly
Kenny aka fishmeister
Everybody can get fish in ukee.....but Kenny, Oly, amd Cappy are in a league of their own.
No disrespect to any of the other guides.
If Matt aka ironnoggin is guiding again...he is the same league as the above 3 I mentioned.

Thanks everyone, I really appreaciate all your info. I have passed on several of your recommendations. I think now it will be more about who's got dates available. Also I am cautiously optimistic that the offshore CH will be deemed mostly open for fishing. Whitebuck, agree with you about Matt, I fished with him a long time ago and he was top notch back then!

Westcoast fish has my vote. I taught Matt everything he know about fishin lol lol lol (hopefully he reads this)

Back