Wood stove chimmney

danthewire

Hey Guys, anyone know someone who can put in a new chimmney for me? I want to get it all inspected and upgraded. Its a masonary chimmney right now. Not sure of what I need.
I'm in Colwood.
Thanks Dan.

Hey Dan, I can't do the install, but after 20 years as a contractor I can walk you through what you need with a bit more info from you. send me a direct email with your contact # and we'll chat.

i did mine myself... z liner and re-cap, installed a certified insert, got it wett inspected and done.

Trophywife, question; how often do you have to fire up the heater down there in "Jamaica"? LOL :D:cool:

When I did mine I was going to go thru Bennet. But I phoned a couple of fire place places and found they had contractors that would do it and supply the parts for far less then the parts alone at Bennet. I get my chimmeny cleaned and insected every year now for saftey. I have gone up and checked out my chimmeny. dam it makes me feel for Santa. But it is so clean at the end of every season the guy that cleans it does not even have to empty the ashes ans soot out of my fire place. My Pacific Energy Stove burns so clean it amazing. I would buy another to replace it any day. I burn for heat as it is cheaper then gas. I have not used my furnance since picking it in. I burn 3-5 cords a year and clean out once a year.

Thanks Guys, computer is acting up e mails are not opening up.Etc. Give me a few days to see if I can figure it out.
Thanks for the replies.
Dan

Back