Wiring diagram...

Waterwolf2230

In the next month or so I’ll begin the process of rigging my 32’ Cope. It’s a reasonably complex system with bow thruster, windlass, lots of lighting, AC shore power etc. I was thinking of hiring Pacific Yacht Systems to provide me a schematic. Has anyone used the. Before or have perhaps another option. They are a bit pricey but I don’t want to mess this part up. Any advice is appreciated.

WW

In the next month or so I’ll begin the process of rigging my 32’ Cope. It’s a reasonably complex system with bow thruster, windlass, lots of lighting, AC shore power etc. I was thinking of hiring Pacific Yacht Systems to provide me a schematic. Has anyone used the. Before or have perhaps another option. They are a bit pricey but I don’t want to mess this part up. Any advice is appreciated.

WW
I have not....but I did call to see if they could do the wiring for my small center console..(.in a thread I posted here today..).They seem very professional from what I see on youtube and talking on the phone to them...but that is just the impression I got. Here was the catch: they were booking 6 weeks out.....about 6 weeks ago....but I thought I might be able to get it done sooner....aparently not...because my work isn't done, and a other contractor I looked at is backed up as well.
So what I'm trying to say is if you decide to use them or anyone else, better call soon.
Good luck and I hope you get your boat on the water soon. I bet it will be a beauty.

I can give them an upvote, I have seen their work and its about as good as you will get. yes they cost a reasonable amount but we all do for thatkind of work as its quite time consuming and requires in depth knowledge of how things should be done.

The truth is marine electrical is in high demand and we have a shortage of skilled labour, and when it comes down to complex system installs there are only two companies in the lower mainland that I call on when I can't handle the load, because I have worked with them and trust the job will be done to the highest standards. Bluewater is one, Pacific yacht systems is the other. There are a couple other independant techs like myself but most of us have a multi month waiting list.

I don’t think you will anyone better. My buddy who has a ship building business uses them for his projects and whenever I have an electrical question that he can’t answer defers to Jeff at PYS who’s be very helpful.

If I was building my dream boat I would definitely use.

Back