Windshield wiper synchronization

BrownDog

Anyone have any experience with either of these controllers or recommend another? I have 3 AFI wiper motors, of course the ongaro says it only works with their brand motors which is probably not true. The marinco only has 2 outputs.

3 wipers out of synch all going either too fast or too slow is going to drive me insane, this seems like money well spent.

I guess I'll keep running as is and be more proactive with my rain x.

It is funny how much more annoying and loud boat windshield wipers are compared to automotive. I suppose being built for a harsher environment makes a difference.

rainx and aquapel are not the same thing. rainx goes on top and disappears in a few weeks, aquapel forms a chemical bond with the glass and lasts for 6 months.

Does anyone actually have anything helpful to say about wiper controls? I'd like to ugrade mine. I currently have to reach through the steering wheel to access the two separate plunger style switches.

Installed Marinco to control dual wiper motors spring of 2019. Factory installed toggle switches only provided single speed for dual speed wiper motors. Marinco controller has worked as per advertised. Dual speed, intermittent speed control, sync of both motors. No issues.

Installed Marinco to control dual wiper motors spring of 2019. Factory installed toggle switches only provided single speed for dual speed wiper motors. Marinco controller has worked as per advertised. Dual speed, intermittent speed control, sync of both motors. No issues.
Do you know if this works on single speed motors?

Back