Win an Amundson Reel-4 Days Left for the Early Bird Prize!

Admin

Admin
Staff member
SFBC Derby Early Bird Prize-Amundson Mooching Reel

As an incentive to get in early on the SFBC Derby 2014, we are offering up an early bird prize to those who register and pay on or before May 5, 2014. The prize is a TMX4 Mooching Reel generously donated by Amundson. The reel will be shipped directly to the winner with the only proviso that Amundson has permission to publish the winners name in their media campaigns.

Register now for an opportunity to win!

How to enter......

Entry:

• $25 Entry Fee Per Person
  • Entry fee payable to LRES (Little River Enhancement Society)
  • Mail to:
SFBC Salmon Derby​
Unit 6-2401 Cliffe Ave.​
Box #113​
Courtenay, BC​
V9N2L5​

Please include name(s) (forum name and real name(s), age of children entered, email address and phone number(s). Email confirmation will be sent out once entry is received. Personal information will be kept confidential and will be destroyed October 2014.

Arrangements can be made, and help is available if you find getting your entry in is too difficult.

Please contact Fish Assassin if you want to pay by ETransfer at sfbcderby2014@gmail.com

Amundson TMX4.jpg Amundson Logo 2.jpg

Do you have an SFBC office in Victoria? If so, would it be possible to drop off $25.00 and the reg. info. Good chance I won’t attend the Nanaimo barbecue prize meeting but would like to support the hatcheries. I am not big on transfers of funds and mailing would be tight. So the cash drop off in Victoria works for me.

Rockfish, I am working on making arrangements for you. I am sure we will be able to get your payment here in time. Maybe another member will help by making an Etransfer for you... But don't worry

Just got four more entries to drop off to FA. Thanks FishHunter and family.

Got the wife in on it today as well as a buddy from work.

Draw Day Today!!

Good luck everyone. Fingers crossed. This kinda marks the start of it for me as I have not been on the water for a bit. Awesome to think there will be another draw in just a short time after this one for one of those awesome prints. Picked the wall for it already.

If your not in yet, get er done. So many reasons to join in .

Good luck all: Ray

Back