Whats your biggest Steelhead and where...

My biggest steely ever was a 4lb rat from the upper stamp caught on bait of course!!!We named him the cable rat!!!Caught him 4 times in 1 week!!

22# on the cow, about 13 yrs ago, that same yr i must have hit 4 in the 20 and twice that over 15, but i was fishing about 4-5 days a wk, miss those days

A 10 inch cutty on the Cowie, which ended up being a steely smolt. With my new Islander centre pin and Fenwick 10'6 medium action. What a fight. Go big or go home....

Fins,wasn't that me that went three for three with your new islander.Catching thoes monster cutties in the San Juan.HAHA
Cheers Doggy

Chevy ithink bags has a pic???I'll see if i can dig it up!!!Did i mention it was totally dark too!!!

After getting three between 8 - 12 lbs between me and a friend in one pool, I hooked one 22#. All in about an hour on the Gold.

Salmon River in a spot that no steelhead should have been. My partner scooped the good spot and I was stuck in a piece of boiling garbage water...he got skunked, I got a 22lb buck (according to the formula we used which I figure was pretty close...but hey I am a fisherman).

That's right Doggy you broke that combo in. But i still remember the day at Satlam, what a hog and what a fight. That's Team Willie, putting there guests into fish. When's that shiny new boat going to get wet on the upper s.??

That's right Doggy you broke that combo in. But i still remember the day at Satlam, what a hog and what a fight. That's Team Willie, putting there guests into fish. When's that shiny new boat going to get wet on the upper s.??

Fins,yes that was a big hog that fine day and like you said a tremendous battle.Team Wille did an amazing job of letting me catch up to that monster buck having to pull anchor and chase that bad boy three friggin times oh man what a battle.As i'm writing this it's all coming back to me and i'm sitting here with a stupid grin on my face reliving that amazing fish.As far as the [SMELLS LIKE FISH 3]goes.Was hoping to get out Monday.If Vinne reads this code Chrome let's get it on with the jet man.Cheers Doggy

Fins,yes that was a big hog that fine day and like you said a tremendous battle.Team Wille did an amazing job of letting me catch up to that monster buck having to pull anchor and chase that bad boy three friggin times oh man what a battle.As i'm writing this it's all coming back to me and i'm sitting here with a stupid grin on my face reliving that amazing fish.As far as the [SMELLS LIKE FISH 3]goes.Was hoping to get out Monday.If Vinne reads this code Chrome let's get it on with the jet man.Cheers Doggy

Hey fins you guys fishin out of a willie's. How long you guys had that boat? If so welcome to the club of willies drift boats. VI fly hows it goin send me an e-mail and I'll send you some huntin pics.

Ya Chosen myself and the Wild-one have had the Willie for about 10 yrs now. Best move we ever made buying that boat... As for Vinny he is down in the Carribean fishing the flats.

IM HERE boys posting from the dominican just came off the water with this guy named tito santana not the wrestler but a guy i saw fishing let me come with him.Non stop setting on some chrome looking things around 6/12 lbs that fight like hell.TITO called them jacks.Catch and release not an option here all caught,gaffed and killed.FLY guys need not apply its all about bait here and big hooks.Tomoorow offshore with some otherguy.Lots of topless babes walking around everywhere for bags.Where are you pieces ev erywhere found one in 5 min.!!Back soon doggy and the jet will be ready!Gotta go find another piece!

Back