Seasoned steamed rice
photo+1.JPG

Our little girl loved it too
photo+2.JPG

Burger night over here...

IMG_4695_zps34196f62.jpg

At least it wasn't paid for by dirty oil money :p

;)

Y'all bass turds need to try the daughter's french onion soup...

IMG_4699_zps4a3efe73.jpg

With a side of greek sa-lad

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_4701_zps9b11386c.jpg

I decided to try and make fresh sausage for dinner tonight. Going to have Italian Sausage Burgers. Here is where I am at.....

I decided to try and make fresh sausage for dinner tonight. Going to have Italian Sausage Burgers. Here is where I am at.....

[GKNX6dieVcc] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKNX6dieVcc

And no and then I guess....emo-coffee.gif

And then...... LOL

That was it after marinating in fridge all morning.....

And then..... :)

I course ground it and mixed in a cup of wine and let it sit in the fridge for a couple more hours.

And then.....:rolleyes:

I fine ground it....... Oh it smelt so yummy

And then.......:cool:

I fried it as raw sausage patties, topped with coleslaw in a freshly made bun Laura made.

And then......:D

We destroyed them before taking another picture.... LOL

Just a suggestion for you next time as ive been working for the whole winter making these tasty things, Owen grind it all and add your wine and spices and mix it all up then let it sit over night... makes a better product for sure, we do that with our smoked products ...

Good luck Wolf

... grind it all and add your wine and spices and mix it all up then let it sit over night... makes a better product for sure...

VERY Sound Advise! In fact we do just that with all sausages but the Feta Cheese / Spinach sausage recipe (started off simply as a lamb sausage prep, but has now been bastardized into one hell of a Great Venison sausage!) Very Much Improves the end results! ;)

Cheers,
Nog

Iphone33 041.jpg Home made meal. Sole, Prawns, stir fried veggies with jasmine orange flavored rice. Hope BGM approves. Lol

Aint no thing like a chicken wang

[Bsg-q0JdgWU] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bsg-q0JdgWU

IMG_4703_zpsca005c24.jpg

From scratch..... There was no Pinty's on the box Blabber......

Back