Whatever you do, dont get your wife pregnant in...

K

Klink

Febuary

We find out tommorow if my brothers wife will be induced for birthgiving, the day before the Chum Derby... Her Due date is this friday and shes ready to pop...

So remember guys, wrap it up until you're clear for the Chum Derby, then get"r"done <3

Klink

By my calculations, he should have wrapped that weenie around the end of January.[:0][:0][:0]

By my calculations, he should have wrapped that weenie around the end of January.[:0][:0][:0]

After your married,when you get the chance "Giver till ya quiver"

After your married,when you get the chance "Giver till ya quiver"

my friend (rip) shared with me something his grandpa told him once (around 80 at the time):

"son, when you get to be my age, i'll give you one piece of advice: never waste a boner."

my friend (rip) shared with me something his grandpa told him once (around 80 at the time):

"son, when you get to be my age, i'll give you one piece of advice: never waste a boner."

quote:Originally posted by likwit

LMAO!!! [8D]:D:D

quote:Originally posted by likwit

LMAO!!! [8D]:D:D

Back