What do you see heading offshore?

Bifmalibu

I'm wondering if anybody has ever made a go pro video of the water heading out Tuna fishing or far out for Salmon/Hali? The reason I ask is because I've been arguing with a guy at work that believes the world is flat. What do you see from the boat as you head out? Does the land slowly disappear? Does it seem to sink into the ocean? Do you just all of a sudden realize there is no more land? Do you think this post was written under the influence??? Just kidding. The guy really believes the earth is flat and I'm trying to prove him wrong based upon this particular circumstance. Any help for a strange topic would be appreciated.

Guys are going to believe what they believe. I had a friend who believed he could see land when we were 40 miles out and in fog when tuna fishing off of Washington. He'd never been offshore but you couldn't convince him of what was right in front of his face.

If it wasn't round we would be able to talk to Japan on our VHF's.
and how does the space station orbit the earth? In a flat orbit?
What does he think when he looks at a round moon?
Oh my ....I think your friend needs help. Lol

Guys are going to believe what they believe. I had a friend who believed he could see land when we were 40 miles out and in fog when tuna fishing off of Washington. He'd never been offshore but you couldn't convince him of what was right in front of his face.

So true, don't waste your time.

You can totally see the island from offshore, it starts to stretch out and you kinda see more n more of it.
Was gonna say we saw a dead deer at about 50 offshore one time

This is the most amazing thread, I have ever seen responded to? Seriously? I am so sorry Bifmalibu you have to work with this person.

Thanks for the replies fellas. I knew it was a strange topic and would get some funny replies. I just can't believe there is actually something called the 'flat earth society'.

Thanks for the replies fellas. I knew it was a strange topic and would get some funny replies. I just can't believe there is actually something called the 'flat earth society'.

Is it ironic that the original poster's avatar is a troll? LOL

Some of the guys I work with believe in a lot of the conspiracy theories ,911, chem trails, no moon landing and that aliens travelled light years to move some rocks in Egypt.You are never going to win a conservation with these people just bring out the tinfoil.

Introduce him to the flat earth society.
The amount of conspiracies you have to believe in is incredible, airlines, every shipping company, every satellite company...

The aliens who moved the rocks for us are looking down at us and saying boy there are a lot of stupid people on that planet.

Some of the guys I work with believe in a lot of the conspiracy theories ,911, chem trails, no moon landing and that aliens travelled light years to move some rocks in Egypt.You are never going to win a conservation with these people just bring out the tinfoil.

Sorry to have to tell you this but Chem Trails are no longer a conspiracy. Several high ranking government officials have admitted to it, and even Snowden himself reported along with the rest of the govt info he leaked to the public. They are very much a real thing and should no longer be considered/treated as conspiracy theory...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to have to tell you this but Chem Trails are no longer a conspiracy. Several high ranking government officials have admitted to it, and even Snowden himself reported along with the rest of the govt info he leaked to the public. They are very much a real thing and should no longer be considered/treated as conspiracy theory...

Sorry to break the news but that is untrue, the chem tail conspiracy still lives in the minds of some.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/...-reveals-HAARP-s-Global-Assassination-Agenda#

Just a case of "look we have pandas" when more important things are in the news.

At the 7 minute mark is the chemtrail debunk.
[EhWpP-vPUcQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhWpP-vPUcQ

Back