What Did You Do To Your Boat This Week?

Emptied out the $hitter from the kids emergency dump that i forgot about from 2 months ago. Ugh. Vacuumed the boat. Rubber coated the legs of my rear chairs. Took out all the unneeded freshwater gear. Rearranged everything under the seats to fit in a 5gallon fresh water jug. Moved my other tackle to under the seat. Changed all my links over to stainless and managed to fit my entire 700ft of hali anchor with chain and anchor into my rear infloor storage. Couldn’t get any tighter! DA1701B8-991F-4D18-A4BF-DF6F43929260.jpeg

Not really too the boat per say but I have spent the last couple days getting things ready for my trip. Going through the boat and triple checking gear. Checked my anchor set up, rods, put new line on the reels and tied all new swivels on them. Crab traps all ready, shined up the flashers and lubed the swivels. Tied up a bunch of new bait holders, sharpened the hooks, shined up the spoons and pre tied leaders. Just making sure it’s all ready to go for when I get home from days off next two weeks there will just be a couple last things to put in and she will be ready for the road.

52192992952_951fb531ac_c.jpg
I replaced some hooks on one box of spoons.

Attachments

• spoons (2).jpg
    spoons (2).jpg
    564.5 KB · Views: 155
Not really too the boat per say but I have spent the last couple days getting things ready for my trip. Going through the boat and triple checking gear. Checked my anchor set up, rods, put new line on the reels and tied all new swivels on them. Crab traps all ready, shined up the flashers and lubed the swivels. Tied up a bunch of new bait holders, sharpened the hooks, shined up the spoons and pre tied leaders. Just making sure it’s all ready to go for when I get home from days off next two weeks there will just be a couple last things to put in and she will be ready for the road.

52192992952_951fb531ac_c.jpg
Now it’s time to re-tie them all with stinger hooks. For serious tho, throw down the chartreuse splatterback and the purple haze first.

Back