West Vancouver Feb 5th 2008

KoneZone

I finally achieved a successful launch of the video I shot of the KoneZone Daisy chain prior to the boat show. Jason with BonChovy took me out near the Lion's Gate Bridge. If you are interested in seeing the video go here http://KoneZone.my.nero.com/blog/7201847 Thanks, Mike

Ok, what am I missing? I went to the link provided, but can't find any video there. Was it taken down?

Click on the Konezone in red, his name come up when you pass the mouse over it. It will bring you to the video. Nice day on the water that day as well as nice fish.

You have to register in order to view it. I almost gave up trying.
The Koner seems like it did succeed in attracting a couple fish. Whats the price on that daisy chain kone?

Do you think that little fish survived? With all thats going on now with closures etc. maybe we should think twice about winter fishing.

Brisco, :DI can see how someone might wonder about that. The reason it took so long to release the little fish was because my hands were frozen. It was hooked in the lip and he swam strongly toward the deep when he was released. I am not sure what the mortality rates are for releasing in the winter as compared to the summer. I think the odds are better for the winter fish. Last report from the area was about 50% of the fish were keepers. It was hooked on a spoon with a good sized Siwash hook and there was no blood. Steeliehead,:D I am sure they aren't for everyone and cost can be a factor. The reports that I am getting are positive and most that try them say they like them. Thanks for the input.

good on you konezone for responding with to criticism with class.

and cool to see your gear working for you.

my only comment about the little fish was my belief in releasing fish in the water rather than bringing on them on board. you should be able to pop that siwash out real easy with a gaff... or even with the pliers. hanging in the air like that ain't too good for it i'm guessing.

just my two cents.

Konezone, Do you really believe you can impress us by coming to our waters and fishing with a guide that knows the area like the back of his hand? Its kind of insulting. I own one of your rigs and it was a waste of money. What's your address I'll mail it back.

Hey Brisco

Go have a couple of Cold Ones and relax a little.

He is showing us his video.

If you do not like his stuff, then let him know by email or a letter or a call. I bet this is not the first time you bought something that did not work, or you thought it would do something more than it actually did and it will not be the last. We have all been there and will again.

And remeber that 90% of the fishing gear is designed to catch fishermen, and you just got caught:D[:p][:0]

Cheers

SS

I'm impressed by the fact that the Kone Zone rig produced 2 fish off Ambleside on the ebb, that tide is usually deadsville.

Loved that double header too couldn't have planned it better.[8D]

Green Konezones worked well for me last year at Pill Point..
Didn't get to try other colors as the price was too high to have multiple colors in the boat...
Thats my only beef with them,price is way too high forus poor working stiffs..:(

I've a done a lot worse fishing on the Cap at times. :D And especially if it's not on flood as was noted already.

I wonder how far back you should run those flashers?

was out fishing at the cap used kone zone ,didnt think they would work well we landed 3 springs all keepers we had double headers and lost 4 great day at the cap :D

Bloodnguts,
Wow, thats great. I think I better buy a couple more and head for the Cap.

Back