Wanted smaller plastic gas tank for Yami Kicker.

Rockfish

Wanted -- A smaller plastic gas tank and fuel hose, bulb pump and connector for a 9.9 Yami kicker. Something around 3 gal. would be ideal, but would consider other sizes. Something in very good condition without a lot of use would also be ideal, as would being located on South Vancouver Island.
Send me a private message with ph. # if you have one to sell.

Wanted -- A smaller plastic gas tank and fuel hose, bulb pump and connector for a 9.9 Yami kicker. Something around 3 gal. would be ideal, but would consider other sizes. Something in very good condition without a lot of use would also be ideal, as would being located on South Vancouver Island.
I may be able to help you, but not immediately. I am making some changes to kicker fuel storage and expect to be moving to a larger tank in the next month or so -- but I need the current tank til I make the switch.

This looks like what I have: https://www.stevestonmarine.com/Scepter-Tank-Gas-25L-W-Gauge-03781?sort=p.price&order=ASC

I am in Victoria. Message me if this could be of interest.

Yeah, Rick I have all that stuff. 12 litre yammi tank, line, bulb and fittings. All new but dusty ;)

Give me a shout

Thanks Warren, I will give you a call. Will have to get you out on my boat again when you're recovered.

I may be able to help you, but not immediately. I am making some changes to kicker fuel storage and expect to be moving to a larger tank in the next month or so -- but I need the current tank til I make the switch.

This looks like what I have: https://www.stevestonmarine.com/Scepter-Tank-Gas-25L-W-Gauge-03781?sort=p.price&order=ASC

I am in Victoria. Message me if this could be of interest.

Thanks, I will keep that in mind if I still need one down the road.

Got a brand new one less the hose & Fittings

Attachments

• 20210808_161342.jpg
    20210808_161342.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 20210808_161327.jpg
    20210808_161327.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 8
Back