*WANTED*Scotty Right Angle Gunnel Mounts

I have a pair, never been used , brand new, complete with hardware. Let me know if you want to check them out. Thanks

... Are fishermen all liars?
Or do only liars fish?

quote:Originally posted by Bag-Juan

I have a pair, never been used , brand new, complete with hardware. Let me know if you want to check them out. Thanks

... Are fishermen all liars?
Or do only liars fish?

PM sent.

quote:Originally posted by UNKNOWN

JuandeOne

Great to meet you and your better half today! I hope that the set of new mounts do you well - if you have any issues, please let me know and I will do what I can to help you out.:)

R.

Ya nice to see you. Will be throwing them on tomorrow and I'm sure they will be good to go.

If I make it up for Socks in the next few weeks will stop in and say hi.

Thx again.

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but Im also on the hunt for two of these, I dont suppose anyone has a pair of Scotty Gunnel mounts they would like to off load?

thanks everyone!

Tom.

Fishabout posted this yesterday, so it has been re-opened and is valid.

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but Im also on the hunt for two of these, I dont suppose anyone has a pair of Scotty Gunnel mounts they would like to off load?

I happen to need only 1 of them if someone would be willing to ship it to me in WA.
Please PM me with your desired price including the shipping.

I happen to need only 1 of them if someone would be willing to ship it to me in WA.
Please PM me with your desired price including the shipping.

Shipping is insane. I used to ship alot of stuff to the US I havnt for around 4 Years holy cow have the rates sky rocketed. I roughly did it for you salmon king and it's $16 just to ship a 1.5lb box that 8cmx8x8. Whata joke. Canada post for you.

Amazon.com $37.... Not good for us here in Canada but it's good for Americans. Salmon King I think it the better option for you.

Hey Fish Assassin, Id gladly take yours for $25 if its still available? thanks

If you find away to get it from Courtenay I will then hold it for you. But after you backed out of the deal last night then wanting it again after I had already arranged free shipping to Vancouver for you the first time hours before hand I am not happy. I am sorry, but I won't go thru that again.

Thanks for the reply FA, not a worry, I really need a pair so think I'll just order two from Amazon and ship to point roberts. Thanks for your consideration! sorry for my hesitation.

If you find away to get it from Courtenay I will then hold it for you. But after you backed out of the deal last night then wanting it again after I had already arranged free shipping to Vancouver for you the first time hours before hand I am not happy. I am sorry, but I won't go thru that again.

Back